An archive treasure chest

Latchford Locks

Excellent site, thanks for that. :D

Chuckled when I saw the crowd with there rosettes on, why don't we have them anymore, and there are no replica shirts in the crowd.

Also fantastic to see Brian Bevan as I wasn't around to watch him in his glory days.

Seeing Bev in full flight is a very rare treat; as I have found footage of him difficult to find.

Glad you like the site :)

Chuckled when I saw the crowd with there rosettes on, why don't we have them anymore, and there are no replica shirts in the crowd.

Also fantastic to see Brian Bevan as I wasn't around to watch him in his glory days.

I remember having a rattle as a kid that my dad painted primrose & blue but that would probably be classed as an offensive weapon at the match today.

I remember having a rattle as a kid that my dad painted primrose & blue but that would probably be classed as an offensive weapon at the match today.

Bet it was an old Air Raid Wardens's rattle I had one it was nearly as big as me :D

wardens_gas_warning_rattle_web.th.jpg

Guest Guest
My Dad was somewhere in that crowd at Odsal. I wasn't even on the horizon back then.
he couldnt have been in that crowd as if you watch ,was at wembley not odsal

My Dad was somewhere in that crowd at Odsal. I wasn't even on the horizon back then.

No flies on you are there Liz :D

but maybe Tee's typed Halifax v Warrington into the search box and then watched it like I did

http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=31820

:wink:[/url]

Lizzy. I was actually quoting re the Odsal replay. I had knocked the video on to the 1954 replay. Sorry if I confused you. In 1950 the horizon wasn't on the horizon, never mind me!