Wayne Rooney

malrowan

My husband is in the process of painting a double portrait of Wayne Rooney & Christiano Renaoldo, but of all the pictures he has of Wayne Rooney, none of them seem to show the colour of his eyes clearly.

Do any of you Man Utd fans out there, happen to know the true colour of his eyes.

Here's hoping.

Originally posted by Marilyn:

My husband is in the process of painting a double portrait of Wayne Rooney & Christiano Renaoldo, but of all the pictures he has of Wayne Rooney, none of them seem to show the colour of his eyes clearly.

Do any of you Man Utd fans out there, happen to know the true colour of his eyes.

Here's hoping.

I've just lost my appetite! :wink:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY GARY

I'VE JUST LOST MY APPETITE.

Sorry to put you of your food Gary, but I can understand why. I'm not fond of either of them myself, particularly the grinning face of Ronaldo.

When he got sent off the other week, I couldnt help thinking WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, and YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. I will never forget the look on his face when he got Wayne Rooney sent off in the World Cup. He is a brilliant brilliant player, but his behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.

Originally posted by Gary

SO YOU DONT SHARE YOUR HUSBANDS PASSION FOR UNITED. IF YOU EVER WANT TO UPSET HIM TELL HIM LIVERPOOL WILL FINISH ABOVE UNITED THIS SEASON.

Neither of us have a passion for Man U. Far from it. The painting is for someone else. If your prediction comes true, we will both be over the moon.