How come...

theinsider

They are sick of another forum, so decided to join a friendlier one... :D

friendly forums can be boring and die- you need to have a bit of controversy on a chat forum to make it worthwhile :wink::twisted:

I must admit this one has stood the test of time and it is nice to see plenty of new activity on here - just hope you don't mind the team getting some stick from time to time :twisted:

The footie fans who use this forum don't half get upset if you have a point of view they disagree with :lol:

I started posting on the club's web site forum but it turned out to be not what the club intended i.e. a mutual back slapping society. They didn't foresee that people who posted on there just might know what they are talking about which led to some severe criticism so they closed it down. I started posting on here when it closed down but it deteriorated when the spelling and grammar police started to pay us a visit from other parts of the forum, not knowing anything about RL just dropping in to make sarcastic remarks so I stopped posting. I signed up to RL Fans Forum but found it to be full of kids asking inane questions such as *Who's going to Hull then?*...*Who's the referee*...*What score do you think it'll be*...*Aren't Heathcotes a shower?*....*Whats songs are we going to sing?* *Don't like the collar on the new away shirts* and other mind-numbing stuff, so I stopped visiting that forum.

I came back here and to my surprise Latchford Locks had also returned...He and I are old flatulents who have been watching the game since before Webb-Ellis picked up the ball and ran with it so I look forward to some constructive debate with like minded folks.

I started posting on the club's web site forum but it turned out to be not what the club intended i.e. a mutual back slapping society. They didn't foresee that people who posted on there just might know what they are talking about which led to some severe criticism so they closed it down. I started posting on here when it closed down but it deteriorated when the spelling and grammar police started to pay us a visit from other parts of the forum, not knowing anything about RL just dropping in to make sarcastic remarks so I stopped posting. I signed up to RL Fans Forum but found it to be full of kids asking inane questions such as *Who's going to Hull then?*...*Who's the referee*...*What score do you think it'll be*...*Aren't Heathcotes a shower?*....*Whats songs are we going to sing?* *Don't like the collar on the new away shirts* and other mind-numbing stuff, so I stopped visiting that forum.

I came back here and to my surprise Latchford Locks had also returned...He and I are old flatulents who have been watching the game since before Webb-Ellis picked up the ball and ran with it so I look forward to some constructive debate with like minded folks.

is it me being blocked :roll: or is the other site down? :?

And there was me thinking I'd got a ban for taking to task the

idiots who started and then believed the rumour that was spread on there yesterday.

We will try and avoid the stupid rumors on here - just pm me instead! :wink: I will then check out the facts which is something I offered on the other site.