Club in crisis?

theinsider

Three wins in last 14 outings does not make good reading and is in danger of undoing all the good work that has been done earlier in the season.

It all seems to be nearly all downhill since the 5-0 thumping at Mossley!

If Warrington had managed just three wins against the lowly teams we would still be in the play-off hunt.

Not good enough!

Its not a Club in crisis, just a team full of prideless individuals who lack ambition and pride to play footy and get paid for it!!

Something needs to be done, changes need to be made or simply some supporters views need to be addressed to the players!! Half of the team on Monday do not deserve to paid or play again this season.

or simply some supporters views need to be addressed to the players!!

and their lies the problem - most supporters seem more interested in having a go at me for winding people up - rather than focusing on the issues at the club.

The team has been transformed since Christmas with better players! :oops:

They may be better players - but they don't play better as a team!

Look at the team that beat Leigh in the FA Cup - Mottram (gone) Lee Smith (Gone) Darren Kinsey (Consigned to the reserves) Grogan (bench if lucky) Eddie Taylor (gone) Dutton (bench if lucky) Connelly(Ok an old timer but we performed better with him) Paul Bowes(Gone).

Can anyone say we have honestly improved as a team since knocking Leigh and Nantwich out of the FA Cup?

Can anyone say we have honestly improved as a team since knocking Leigh and Nantwich out of the FA Cup?

Insider, I would sugest that the recent run of bad results answers your own question. A team does need time to gel but unfortunately as you have said earlier there appears to be a lack of passion among some players to do well for the club. I will continue to attend and support the team but recent performances dont encourage a vocal support.

Ian

and their lies the problem - most supporters seem more interested in having a go at me for winding people up - rather than focusing on the issues at the club.

The team has been transformed since Christmas with better players! :oops:

They may be better players - but they don't play better as a team!

Look at the team that beat Leigh in the FA Cup - Mottram (gone) Lee Smith (Gone) Darren Kinsey (Consigned to the reserves) Grogan (bench if lucky) Eddie Taylor (gone) Dutton (bench if lucky) Connelly(Ok an old timer but we performed better with him) Paul Bowes(Gone).

i think the biggest loss in towns team is Tommo and Hardwick both have been missing at times during this awful run.

if you lose the two biggest leaders in the team and then the goalkeeper you will always struggle.

Club In Crisis - no I don't think so.

After following this club for a number of years you end up with some insight into what can go wrong both on and off the pitch. I admit the recent performances on the pitch have been diabolical, but we have probably seen worse.

What really upsets me is the apparent lack of pride the players have in playing for the team, and for each other.

A few individuals worked hard on Monday afternoon, but there seemed to be a general malaise running through the rest of the team. The players should realize that the supporters pay good money at the turnstiles to support them, and in the end pay towards their wages, the long suffering supporters deserve to see some effort on the field of play.

Totally agree John, the players need to realise that and show some pride in playing for Warrington Town as it will only help give the Club a good profile over the summer and prepare for next season on a high.

If we keep the current form up now until end of the season it will not give the club a good feel coming 14th in the table after a great season.

Players need to show some pride and effort in playing football enough said and all agree

Club In Crisis - no I don't think so.

After following this club for a number of years you end up with some insight into what can go wrong both on and off the pitch. I admit the recent performances on the pitch have been diabolical, but we have probably seen worse.

What really upsets me is the apparent lack of pride the players have in playing for the team, and for each other.

A few individuals worked hard on Monday afternoon, but there seemed to be a general malaise running through the rest of the team. The players should realize that the supporters pay good money at the turnstiles to support them, and in the end pay towards their wages, the long suffering supporters deserve to see some effort on the field of play.

If the players are showing a lack of pride is that not in itself a sign of a club in crisis?

Some of those players are just going through the motions and robbing the club of their money!

Some of the players do need to take a long hard look at themselves and answer the simple question 'do/can you want to take the club forward on the pitch?'

Yes we do not have the history or reputation of a massive club, but every club in the world has the same principle and the players play for the pride in the shirt they wear!! this is were the problem lies not the club in crisis but lack of pride and passion from majority of the players in recent weeks.

I really must spend more time on here posting.

Fascinating drivel from supporters wearing rose-tinted specs.

The team have lost their way since people started talking about the play-offs and the centres got injured. They no longer gel together.

How any supporter can condone the teams lack of recent success, is crazy. If it wasn't for the banter, I doubt that I would go.

Heard a rumour that the supporters don't support the club like they used to. It was said that they have stopped cleaning the changing rooms and clearing the litter after mathches, so they shouldn't really be saying anything.

Club in crisis? could be if the supporters don't support any more.

Let someone else take the next penalty please.

AND TEACH THEM ABOUT THE OFFSIDE RULE. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Slipstream, as secretary of the Supporters Club (SC) I feel I must reply. The supporters are paying someone, out of the funds we raise, to clean the dressing room. Having been to every other ground in the unibond north division, I know this is done by a club official at at least 90% of the other clubs and the bins are emptied before most home games by a member of the Supporters Club, so whoever gives you the info is incorrect and despite having given the club ?480 from a recent race night, the SC are now buying the club a new set of goal nets, as one of the current ones is not as strong as it should be. Come, pay your membership and see what the SC does for this club

Slipstream, as secretary of the Supporters Club (SC) I feel I must reply. The supporters are paying someone, out of the funds we raise, to clean the dressing room. Having been to every other ground in the unibond north division, I know this is done by a club official at at least 90% of the other clubs and the bins are emptied before most home games by a member of the Supporters Club, so whoever gives you the info is incorrect and despite having given the club ?480 from a recent race night, the SC are now buying the club a new set of goal nets, as one of the current ones is not as strong as it should be. Come, pay your membership and see what the SC does for this club

Perhaps if the supporters club presented fully audited accounts on where their money goes they would get more of us to sign up! :oops:

Perhaps if the supporters club presented fully audited accounts on where their money goes they would get more of us to sign up! :oops:

if you come to the supporters club agm then you would get to see the accounts!

The Supporters club is a non-profit making organisation, and any funds are fed back into the Football Club in some form or another. Any expenditure is voted through at the monthly meetings, with no one drawing expenses ect. from club funds. Any withdrawals from Supporters Club funds have to be countersigned by at least two people

The finances are looked after by a fully qualified accountant, who produces a full set of accounts for the annual AGM, and I am sure that he will allow any member of the supporters club to examine the full books.

The Supporters club is a non-profit making organisation, and any funds are fed back into the Football Club in some form or another. Any expenditure is voted through at the monthly meetings, with no one drawing expenses ect. from club funds. Any withdrawals from Supporters Club funds have to be countersigned by at least two people

The finances are looked after by a fully qualified accountant, who produces a full set of accounts for the annual AGM, and I am sure that he will allow any member of the supporters club to examine the full books.

can I suggest you pin them on the notice board or something. I know members of the supporters club who have told me they have never seen any accounts! :roll:

Like Woody said, why should non members have a chance to check our accounts etc, for a small annual fee they can join and get access to them.

Non members are able to attend SC meetings for a small fee each month, so in fact they are available to non members, at the SC AGM in June

I know the supporters do a great job and appreciate all the fund-raising they do.

If any one is concerned about transparency of fund-raising I am more than happy to assist in any way I can.

Gary (Chief Executive WTFC)

though i am not a member of the supporters club i will be next season but i think everything being said here is good and we could do more things along the line of the race night to raise money for the club i think the club is not in crisis but can always use a little help and im sure i would be able to help in anything that a can :)