HELP - 2 junior tickets for Wolves vs Wigan South Stand

Dizzy

I've dropped a complete and utter ******* !!

Was supposed to get 2 junior tickets for the SOUTH STAND for the Wolves vs Wigan match this coming weekend.

Couldn't find the opening times for the Wolfware (box office) shop anywhere on line and when I went tonight they were closed :oops:

Presumed you could just pay on the gate so didn't worry too much :oops: Now I've just found out that the tickets for Saturdays match are all sold :shock::shock:

I now have two very distraught teenagers (and ones not even mine) who rather stupidly trusted me to get their tickets for a change rather than getting them themselves AND I SCREWED IT UP.

Complete long shot but worth a 'try' :wink: ...... but if anyone has two spare junior tickets that they dont need and would like to sell MUST BE FOR THE SOUTH STAND as that's where all their mates have tickets for...... can you please 'PM' me.

Many thanks.... stupid mum of Wolves supporter and his mate :oops::cry:

OK I was told today that there may be some tickets left after all but you had to ring for them :D Short lived jubilation.... well long standing really :twisted:

Does anyone have a contact name or email address for sending complaints regarding the Warrington Wolves Haliwell Jones Stadium phone number and it's so called 'Ticket Line' / 'Box Office' which starts with 0871 and is charged at 10p a minute. :evil:

Now 10p a minute is not bad if your call is answered withing 5 mins or so but NOT when you are on hold for hours on end at position 3... then 2... then finally position 1 (so you don't want to give up as you are nearly there)...... and NO-ONE EVER ANSWERS !!!!!! :evil::evil:

Position 1 alone was for over 40 minutes... what on earth was the last person asking them or could the ticket line just not be bothered to answer the next waiting call ??

Wonder how much they rake in each week from desperate people holding :evil: NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL... CAN YOU TELL !!!

Wouldn't have posted this if the person looking into my final excessively long wait of well over an hour and a half on just one of my calls had actually phoned me back after looking into it :roll:

Recon all in all they have gained well over ?15 from me today in call charges for my patience (or stupidity).... only to finally be told sorry there's no tickets !!

WHY NOT HAVE AN IMMEDIATE RECORDED MESSAGE SAYING THAT BEFORE YOU ARE PUT IN THE QUEUE !?!?!?

caller 29

Our people are busy please hold the line

In our queue for an answer you are twenty-nine

Ten minutes later and my coffee gone cold

I was still sat there waiting to a voice say please hold

Your call is important to us at this time

Your place in the queue is still twenty-nine

I started at nine and its now quarter to

Said the voice please hold you are call twenty two

We I am getting closer I think as I sit

I will wait a bit longer oh I do feel a twit

It is one hour now since I made the call

And the voice is beginning to drive me up the wall

Please hold it would say it what I thought was obscene

Your call is important you are caller fifteen

I just cannot stand it I will go for a walk

And brew from the vending machine and a talk

Thirty minutes later I?m back at my desk

With the phone in my hand still on hold what a pest

Your call is important it said once again

Your place in the queue is now number ten

At least I will not have to wait much longer

Oh what a fool I could not have been wronger

All our operators are busy

Please hold the line

Your call is important

Caller number nine

It is all I can stand

And I cant stand no more

Please stay on the line

You are call number four

I?ve been on this call for an three hours or more

And all it can say is I am now number four

Then came a short click and a new voice came on

Please hold the line you are call number one

The front of the queue finally I said aghast

Then came the voice of a human at last

Hello Steven speaking and I sighed and I groaned

After so much time waiting I forgot why I phoned.

I remembered and told him He said just a mo

It?s not my department I will pass you on now

Then the voice that I dreaded came back on the phone

Your call is important to us at this time

All our people are busy you are Call twenty nine.

Evil Sid 2002. i see nothing has changed :roll:

I was in the club shop a few weeks ago purchasing a couple of season tickets. It took an hour and a half to shuffle to the front of the queue before I could hand over the cash for the purchase. The problem was that customers were only filling application forms in when they reached the desk. This could have easily been speeded up by having a trestle table so they could fill in the forms BEFORE they reached the cash desk. This organisational genius seemed to have passed the club shop staff by.

OK I was told today that there may be some tickets left after all but you had to ring for them :D Short lived jubilation.... well long standing really :twisted:

Does anyone have a contact name or email address for sending complaints regarding the Warrington Wolves Haliwell Jones Stadium phone number and it's so called 'Ticket Line' / 'Box Office' which starts with 0871 and is charged at 10p a minute. :evil:

Now 10p a minute is not bad if your call is answered withing 5 mins or so but NOT when you are on hold for hours on end at position 3... then 2... then finally position 1 (so you don't want to give up as you are nearly there)...... and NO-ONE EVER ANSWERS !!!!!! :evil::evil:

Position 1 alone was for over 40 minutes... what on earth was the last person asking them or could the ticket line just not be bothered to answer the next waiting call ??

Wonder how much they rake in each week from desperate people holding :evil: NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL... CAN YOU TELL !!!

Wouldn't have posted this if the person looking into my final excessively long wait of well over an hour and a half on just one of my calls had actually phoned me back after looking into it :roll:

Recon all in all they have gained well over ?15 from me today in call charges for my patience (or stupidity).... only to finally be told sorry there's no tickets !!

WHY NOT HAVE AN IMMEDIATE RECORDED MESSAGE SAYING THAT BEFORE YOU ARE PUT IN THE QUEUE !?!?!?

Dismayed I have PM'd you and emailed you and await your response!

If the number you are ringing is 0871 622-1879 then ring 01925-248880 , they both connect to the same phone.

Bugger :cry::cry: Wish I'd have known that yesterday... only number I could find anywhere was the 0871 one.

I'll remember the alternative for next time though thanks :D:wink:

Update on the phone call 'wait' saga.....

Thanks to Gary for taking up the matter without being asked to....I finally had a call this morning to go down to the statium to have a chat about my 'problem'.

Met a very nice chap who said they had checked their ticket line number but they could not replicate the problem I had. I was advised that the system is set to disconnect the incomming caller after a certain amount of time if the call is not answered.

I said I was more than happy to supply a copy of my bill to prove that I wasn't conning them and that it did actually happen but was told there was no need.

Guess I must have just been unlucky and that a glitch on the system must have occurred that affected only my call which in a way is good to know. These things happen and glad to know that it's not the norm.

Anyway, very kindly the gentleman dealing with the matter offered me either a re-imbursement of my call charges or a free childs ticket for the West Stand.

I chose to accept the ticket on behalf of young 'Billy No Mates' as at least he would be able to go to Saturday's match and he could always wave to all his chums in the South Stand from close by :cry::lol:

Anyway later on panic struck... I was originally supposed to get a ticket for his mate too :shock: ... but as luck would have it I managed to get back there before closing time and buy another West Stand Ticket for the other Billy No Mates so they can stand together. :shock:

So just to make sure that I never have a similar problem I also bought a Junior South Stand Season Ticket for 'Billy'. Very good value for money actually although he has to pay me back :wink:

So one free ticket cost me ?61 all in all today :lol: but there are smiles all round now... :D

.....and all thanks to the brilliant, wonderfull, god-like GARY and of course the WARRINGTON WORLDWIDE FORUM :D:D:D:D:D

However if two teenagers get thumped in the West Stand by Wigan Supporters on Saturday will they blame me or Gary ... :shock::lol::lol::wink:

Update on the phone call 'wait' saga.....

Thanks to Gary for taking up the matter without being asked to....I finally had a call this morning to go down to the statium to have a chat about my 'problem'.

Met a very nice chap who said they had checked their ticket line number but they could not replicate the problem I had. I was advised that the system is set to disconnect the incomming caller after a certain amount of time if the call is not answered.

I said I was more than happy to supply a copy of my bill to prove that I wasn't conning them and that it did actually happen but was told there was no need.

Guess I must have just been unlucky and that a glitch on the system must have occurred that affected only my call which in a way is good to know. These things happen and glad to know that it's not the norm.

Anyway, very kindly the gentleman dealing with the matter offered me either a re-imbursement of my call charges or a free childs ticket for the West Stand.

I chose to accept the ticket on behalf of young 'Billy No Mates' as at least he would be able to go to Saturday's match and he could always wave to all his chums in the South Stand from close by :cry::lol:

Anyway later on panic struck... I was originally supposed to get a ticket for his mate too :shock: ... but as luck would have it I managed to get back there before closing time and buy another West Stand Ticket for the other Billy No Mates so they can stand together. :shock:

So just to make sure that I never have a similar problem I also bought a Junior South Stand Season Ticket for 'Billy'. Very good value for money actually although he has to pay me back :wink:

So one free ticket cost me ?61 all in all today :lol: but there are smiles all round now... :D

.....and all thanks to the brilliant, wonderfull, god-like GARY and of course the WARRINGTON WORLDWIDE FORUM :D:D:D:D:D

However if two teenagers get thumped in the West Stand by Wigan Supporters on Saturday will they blame me or Gary ... :shock::lol::lol::wink:

A pleasure to help and all part of the service. :wink: