The next round of expenses revelations....

Bazj

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to see why everyone is so upset about this. The ghy was a drug smuggler whose first wife would not even join the campaign to spare him.

The death penalty will stop him reoffending again at any rate.

With regards to this Bi polar thing, there has been no evidence shown that proves this guy had any kind of disorder which one would have expected that to be the first thing thrust into the palms of the journalists.....

You live by the laws of the country you are in....period

Typical British hand-wringing indignation, seem to have the idea cos they've messed this Country up with their liberal PC nonesense, every other country should follow suit. Well, in the case of China, they don't need a thing from us, and there's absolutely nothing we can do to them - so why bleat?! :roll:

I don't happen to agree with capital punishment - but neither do I try to inflict my view on other Countries - if you don't like what they do, just don't go there - end of. I'm sure the Chinese remember how we tried to dope them up with heroin in the name of trade and commerce - so perhaps they're a little sensitive on the subject. :shock:

The chap was apparently the first EU national to be executed in China in more than 50 years.

If he did knowingly smuggle drugs then he deserves everything he got.. sorry but it's true :?

But on the other hand according to news reports a consultant forensic psychologist (from Reprive) had diagnosed him with bipolar disorder and delusional psychosis? So how come the chinese Government had no record of his medical history and there don't seem to be any other records either so maybe this 'diagnosis' just a last ditch attempt to have him spared ?

He'd been locked up for two years so WHY suddenly last ditch attemps to have him freed on 'mental' grounds ??

Maybe the chap was mentally ill or maybe he wasn't... but as his body will never be released from China then no-one will ever know for sure.