It's criminal.

observer

It embarrases him and led to him being bullied at school and is linked to the fact that that he has a violent temper :?::roll::evil:

Well the two elderly people he murdered were't bullying him... HE BROKE INTO THEIR HOME AND STABBED THEM TO DEATH !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210705/Double-murderer-serving-life-wins-high-court-battle-birthmark-removed-makes-self-conscious.html

What on earth is happening with our so called justice system :evil:

Human Rights Act

The Human Rights Act 1998 gives further legal effect in the UK to the fundamental rights and freedoms contained in the European Convention on Human Rights. These rights not only impact matters of life and death, they also affect the rights you have in your everyday life: what you can say and do, your beliefs, your right to a fair trial and other similar basic entitlements.

Most rights have limits to ensure that they do not unfairly damage other people's rights. However, certain rights ? such as the right not to be tortured ? can never be limited by a court or anybody else.

You have the responsibility to respect other people's rights, and they must respect yours.

Your human rights are:

the right to life

freedom from torture and degrading treatment

freedom from slavery and forced labour

the right to liberty

the right to a fair trial

the right not to be punished for something that wasn't a crime when you did it

the right to respect for private and family life

freedom of thought, conscience and religion, and freedom to express your beliefs

freedom of expression

freedom of assembly and association

the right to marry and to start a family

the right not to be discriminated against in respect of these rights and freedoms

the right to peaceful enjoyment of your property

the right to an education

the right to participate in free elections

the right not to be subjected to the death penalty

If any of these rights and freedoms are breached, you have a right to an effective solution in law, even if the breach was by someone in authority, such as, for example, a police officer.

Is the act wrong or is it the way it is interpreted :?::wink:

Whichever party got rid of the human rights bill, as it is now , gets my vote.

As it stands the only people it benefits are murderers , criminals , illegal immigrants , blacks ( yes black people, who are out to beat the system which are mostly immigrants ), low life scum , junkies and of course solicitors.

It occures to me that with "rights" go "responsibilities"; responsibilities necessary to the maintainance of a cohesive and civilized society, the main one being, that you act within "the law". :? Having commited a crime, and thus placed oneself outside "the law"; it would seem logical, that for the period of one's sentence, the rights afforded to a free and law abiding citizen of that society are forfeited. :shock: Thus, the HR Act, should be ammended (if not totally binned), to exempt convicted criminals from it's protection. :x This is the kind of mess that well meaning, but naive toga wearers keep sleep walking us into. :twisted:

A rider on the bottom of all that garbage should state that:-

Anyone found guilty of interfering with any of the above in respect of another person which culminates in law by the taking away of the liberty of the perpetrator then the said perpetrator shall no longer be qualified to take advantage of the nonsense that was listed in the first place.

I actually listened to a programme on 5live this afternoon and they had a senior police officer on who was recommending that homeowners leave their car keys where they can be seen by a burglar if they break in. That way the burglar won't confront you to get the keys to your Porsche and you won't get killed in the subsequent altercation.......

Now in the real world, I would think that I had dreamed this story, and when I woke up it would all be a load of nonsense. Not so....

I think it is the way it is interpreted.

I think the Judges need to wake up and live in the real world.

Although i do think if anybody breaks the law then Human Rights should go out of the window.

Take for instance if anybody breaks in my house i can use reasonable force. What is reasonable force?

He is armed with a screwdriver...... do i have to wait for him to use it on me or do i let fly with both barrels ?

I know what i would do

A transsexual prisoner has won a move to a women's prison after a High Court judge ruled his human rights had been breached in a landmark case funded by legal aid.

The 27-year-old prisoner, who is serving life for manslaughter and an attempted rape committed while he was legally defined as a man, was described by his lawyer as 'a woman trapped inside a man's body'.

Today, Deputy Judge David Elvin QC, quashed Justice Secretary Jack Straw's decision to continue detaining the prisoner, known only as 'A', in a male prison.

He was told that steps were already being put in place to transfer A to a female prison 'as soon as possible'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211165/Transexual-prisoner-wins-High-Court-battle-moved-womens-jail.html#ixzz0Q9CnF5Tm

It is the way the act is interpreted in the UK that is wrong not the act its self, they don't seem to have the same problems in other countries as we have or should that be over clever lawyers. :!::wink:

It doesn't matter how the act is interpreted Kije, if the prisoner can get away with doing what he/she/it is doing then the act obviously accomodates it; otherwise they would just say "bugger off you can do that"

Unfortunately the HR act is a complete criminals charter and seems only to ever be used by lawyers for criminals. My life has never been changed/bettered/altered by it and I very much doubt that many law abiding citizens can say it has theirs either.

Paul you beat me too it.... :wink:

I was disgusted to hear that the transexual has won 'her' case through the High Court to be moved from a male to a female prison :evil:

The reasons for 'her'success' in the courts that 'she' should not be housed in a male prison was deemed to be that it was a "disproportionate breach of 'her' human rights and was also unlawful and unreasonable"

OK so maybe I am missing something here and it doesn't bother me that 'she' is a transexual.... BUT what does bother me is that 'she' has been locked up for two offences. One being manslaugher and the other being atempted RAPE (of a female). and yet 'she' gets away with the human rights twaddle.

And to make matters even worse they can't even hame 'her' for legal reasons.

It's completely ridiculous (that's my polite wording anyway)

Maybe all the females in the prison 'she' goes to will start to jump on the band waggon appealing for their human rights for being put at risk by being locked up with a transexual rapist capable of manslaughter :roll:

Before we know it we will have to have seperate prisons for each type of offence too just so some inmates don't find their punishment too unreasonable or unsettling :evil::shock:

The story comes from the Daily Mail, the Daily Mail is a campaigning paper and has been campaigning against the Human Rights act since its inception. Should we not also ask what their agenda is :?:

Paul's link was to the Daily Mail but all other papers reported it too... Guardian, Telegraph, Independent etc etc and the BBC.

So I guess you'll have to look into what their hidden agenda is too Lt :roll: