Newcastle Relegated....

Bazj

I never understood why they got rid of Bobby Robson. I think they were about 6th at the time.

Aren't owners and Directors there to make sure that the club achieve success, NOT listen to the fans who want the impossible?

The Russian at Chelsea is slightly different because HE is the driver for success and keeps changing the manager because they don't win everything. I should think that most clubs would be happy to be in the top 4 every season. But until they get someone and stick with them, the Mourinho days won't come back.

PS. :lol: Just seeing if there were any left!!!!

All being well the joke that are Newcastle United won't be back for at least a couple of years although I dare say, they'll come straight back up if Shearer has anything to do with it. :roll: He's got a massive rebuilding job on his hands though.

Great to see Burnley promoted. They've got an excellent young manager who I dare say will keep them up.

And on another positive note, I'm delighted David Moyes has won the League Managers Association's Manager of the Year award after another outstanding campaign for Everton. In winning this he has become the first manager to win it three times. Well done to him. If there was a runner up award which there isn't, it should have gone to Roy Hodgson who really has transformed the fortunes of Fulham which I hope he'll continue to do next season.

I'm delighted David Moyes has won the League Managers Association's Manager of the Year award after another outstanding campaign for Everton.

yep.... sure is good to see that at least one Liverpool club won something!! :lol:

Although not quite sure about the "outstanding campaign" bit!!

• 2 weeks later...
I am well impressed Baz, getting a caution for smiling too much is awesome particularly when everyone thought you were a miserable barsteward. :wink::lol::lol::lol:

I am, but come the glorious day when Brown is ousted..... I will be beaming like a lighthouse! :lol:

Baz,

They are showing on my pc. :?

But there were many more..... and I have now put them back!! :lol:

and I have removed them again - please don't abuse the smilies!

They slow the site down if you use too many.

:roll:

Says the man with a highly offensive signature which appears under every post and not just the one here. However, I should be flattered that you think that enough people would want to read my post in the first place!

Says the man with a highly offensive signature which appears under every post and not just the one here. However, I should be flattered that you think that enough people would want to read my post in the first place!

Why is the scoreline of a football match highly offensive - for god's sake it is only a game! :roll: ... oh and it doesn't take up any space or slow down the forum because it is hosted elsewhere!

Baz, be gentle with him, that is the ONLY sporting success he has had ALL season. :wink::lol:

He must be bitter.... it was only a joke. I coulnd't care less if Man Utds foreigners beat or lose to Liverpools foreigners anyway :lol:

Baz, be gentle with him, that is the ONLY sporting success he has had ALL season. :wink::lol:

He must be bitter.... it was only a joke. I coulnd't care less if Man Utds foreigners beat or lose to Liverpools foreigners anyway :lol:

and twisted :twisted::lol:

You need to use a few emotion icons to show what you mean! :mrgreen: