Penny joins Widnes!!

Gary

Good luck to both of them,they played well under PC last time I'm sure he will get the best out of them again.

He doesn't appear to be getting the best out of the present Widnes players :roll::roll:

He "inherited"the current team he is in the same position as Tony Smith ie sorting out HIS side for the future. :wink:

Penny would be one of the firsts on any of my teamsheets. Given half a chance he's already a proven try scorer despite playing most of his games outside of perhaps the worst Wire centre in living memory. I suppose people won't be happy until he emerges from the gym two stones heavier and 20 yards slower. I seem to recall both Hunslet and Leeds turned down the chance of signing a winger from another era on the basis he wasn't big enough and couldn't tackle a good dinner. The Wire signed him though..the rest is history. I don't even have to mention his name...everybody knows who I mean.