Liverpool go Second

Eagle

After a good Saturday Liverpool ended the weekend with a clinical destruction of a poor Villa side to return to second place.

Thanks to a disgraceful red card decision Brad Friedel won't be able to play against United. :wink:

A good Saturday, GOOD, you are the master of the understatement when you choose to be Eagle.

Villa may have looked poor to you but they made more chances against us than your lot did and you were on your own middin. I agree with you and felt sorry for Friedel as it was only a yellow card offence but it made little difference in the end.

The way your lot are playing they could play anyone in goal and beat you

Incidentally there has been a 13 goal swing in the goal difference in a week which puts a little more pressure on a side which 7 days ago had the League signed,sealed and awaiting delivery.

:wink::wink:

Well after being written off by nearly everyone (including myself) Liverpool now have a great chance - certainly has made the title race more interesting - and as Sir Alex often says we have reached "squeaky bum time" - I bet his is twitching more than Raffa's, as Liverpool have got nothing to lose.

Just imagine the perfect setting - United have to hand back our league title making it 19-17 instead of 18-18 and then having to hand back old big ears making it 6-3 instead of 5-4!

Now if that did happen it would almost be as incredible as the Miracle of Instanbul!

8)

PJ your eagerness to argue about anything and everything is causing you to become obscure in your posts.

From what I've seen there have been at least 9 forum members probably Poo fans who had the confidence to vote for Poo as the team who they thought would win the league this year and in doing so have made them favourites on this forum. :roll::roll:

PJ your eagerness to argue about anything and everything is causing you to become obscure in your posts.

From what I've seen there have been at least 9 forum members probably Poo fans who had the confidence to vote for Poo as the team who they thought would win the league this year and in doing so have made them favourites on this forum. :roll::roll:

Wow how did you know how everybody voted? Gary was merely pointing out, and quite rightly that he and others unnamedhad written off Liverpools chances of winning the league. Given the form Liverpool have shown in recently hammering Villa and totally humiliating your lot and given the way Manure are performing lately this presumption does seem premature to say the least. From 7 points and a healthy goal difference margin to 1 point and behind on goal difference is a massive swing. Will Manure drop more points I don't know but I do know that they are worried. So much so that they have rearranged plans to play Villa on Sunday instead of Saturday as planned so as to gat an extra days rest after the internationals at the expense of having to play Porto 2 days later.

:lol::lol::lol:

Gary's actual words were 'nearly everyone including himself'

That was to ignore those who had voted Poo in as favourite on this forum to win the title, so get a life, stop nit picking. and let Gary speak for himself :roll::roll:

If a million people had voted back in January that they thought Liverpool would win the title it would not mean that further down the line when Manure had established what seemed like an unassailable lead people would not then write off Liverpools chances. The poll you refer to is completely irrelevent to your argument.

Do you deny that a week or so ago most people had written of Liverpool as title contenders?

Do you agree that many people now feel that this was premature given recent results and that the League is now no longer beyond Liverpool?

The title is still Uniteds to lose but they do seem to be making a very good effort at doing so. :D

As for speaking for other people, if you want to have a private conversation with Gary you shouldn't do it on a public forum. Perhaps you could try practicing what you preach.

p.s. if we all got a life would there be internet forums?? :D:D:D

let Gary speak for himself :roll::roll:

C'mon wolfie you know Gary won't reply to you, not now he's got P Brain to mouth off for him.

As for writing Poo's chances off, I don't know one scouser (discounting scouser for a day Gary of course) who had written their chances off, and how could anyone with over a quarter of the season still remaining, :shock::shock: certainly Rafa hadn't

BTW the last time I looked (approx 3 weeks ago) at the voting Poo were on 6 votes so P Brains statement that all the voting took place before January is not true.

C'mon wolfie you know Gary won't reply to you,

and isn't life so much better for it!!! PJ - when you have engaged with trolls on this forum for the best part of nearly 10 years you will learn not to feed them.

Very little winds me up these days - and you know what - if United win everything in sight and Liverpool don't win anything, while I will obviously be disappointed it won't make a jot of difference to my life - so I ain't go to lose any sleep over it. After all I can't make a jot of difference to how Liverpool or United play!

Having said that if by some miracle Liverpool do win things at the expense of United I know it will only take a couple of lines from me and the Mancs will go into meltdown on here! :lol:

C'mon wolfie you know Gary won't reply to you,

and isn't life so much better for it!!! PJ - when you have engaged with trolls on this forum for the best part of nearly 10 years you will learn not to feed them.

Very little winds me up these days - and you know what - if United win everything in sight and Liverpool don't win anything, while I will obviously be disappointed it won't make a jot of difference to my life - so I ain't go to lose any sleep over it. After all I can't make a jot of difference to how Liverpool or United play!

Having said that if by some miracle Liverpool do win things at the expense of United I know it will only take a couple of lines from me and the Mancs will go into meltdown on here! :lol:[/quote

Having worked with scousers for most of my life, I can assure you that anyone who supports poo or the Toffees go into mourning until the next game, if they lose or don't win a cup.

And I still say that it I the poo supporters who do the crowing on here.

Gary,

It's a good job that the poo did do the double over Man. U.

That's ALL they have to be happy about.