Another win

Gary

Two wins...one against a reasonably competent side in the Broncos and the other against a very poor Hull KR team. Even so, in the first half yesterday it was heart stopping time whenever they got into our 40. They looked likely to score. Much improved defence in the second half and we kept them out well if you don't include their final score which they made after the final hooter. Michael Monaghan played really well and I made him the MOM over Lee Briers who seemed to have caught the eye of the champagne Charlies in the sponsors lounge, who usually get it wrong anyway. Matt King still looks out of sorts and unhappy. I still think he won't be here next season. The defensive line is still very slow to move up to the enemy, who almost always make it past the advantage line. This has been a fault at the Wire for years whoever the coach has been and I just don't know why. I know you're reading this Jimmy so GET IT SORTED !! There are sterner tests to come.