Hello again

Steve the Original

Just as you all thought it was safe..

Just thought i would say hello and let you know im still alive and kicking

Hope that everyone who knows me on here is keepinp well and have been taking care of themselve,saw Bill and Evil Sid are still around which is good,not to forget Garykins no doubt i will find others to annoy.

Take care everyone

owdo lad,glad to see you are still upright and breathing.

if you have been reading back posts you may know that i have had to get rid of the noise maker. (the bike not the mrs) this is due to the onset of old age problems ,couldn't get the leg over. (the bike or the mrs)......😢

still we plod on best we can.

i always take care these days still manage to get into trouble though just not the kind that needs me to run fast or even run.

Yes im still alive inspite of health problems and still here to annoy everyone.

Had to get rid of my bike too, knackered right Knie,fell at over at traffic lights as it gives way.

Good to see some of the posters are still around..

Im always in trouble and like you i couldn't run for Toffee..gone are the days of 10k runs..

Take care Sid and dont get caught if possible..

There’s living proof that rocking horse manure really does exist. 😊 Good to hear your doing ok Steve and hope the aches and pains aren’t slowing you down too much. Not many left on here these days although I know several ex-posters still look in occasionally but for whatever reason never seem to post anything.

Irene said to say hello and wonders how you’re getting on with the power situation over there? It’s not too bad here because the weathers been reasonable, but everything, especially energy costs have gone so expensive.  

I’m seventy-three now and been retired for the past four years so I guess you won’t be that far behind me. We’ve moved from the house you visited back in the day, but only about 1km towards town. The kids haven’t managed to find us yet, but we’ve changed the locks just in case. 😊

Bill 😊

Hi Bill and Irene

Things are ok but could be a lot better but dont want to post it up on here.

Thought there would be a lot of people that have disappeared along the way but good that they do Pop in every now and then..

As for Energy prices they have gone up a huge amount Gas has increased from 4.5 Cents to over 50 Cents,i was lucky i had just Signed a new contract for 10 Cents so i wasnt hit too badly,Electric has double and some are paying 4 times as much as they were.

Food has gone up by  around 20% some items by 60%.. Butter has just gone down by 20% but Overall its Hit a lot of people badly.

We have also moved in 2021 to a house and we along with with Stephen have renovated it throughout,still huge amounts to do but it keeps me busy 

By the way Bill you have 12 years on me..🙂

All good stuff.

When I said you can’t be far behind me, I was referring to retiring but for all I know you could have even done before me. Certainly helps being retired if your renovating your house but you need to get it done quickly before the aches and pains catch up with you. I did a load of building work when I retired but now, I need to get tradesmen in for jobs I’d normally do myself.

As for the costs, much the same here although oddly, butter’s the complete opposite and it’s gone so expensive these days that we’ve stopped buying it.

Irene gave us a bit of a scare a couple of years back when she had to have a big tumour removed from her guts, but she’s fine now and a lot fitter than me. I’m off to see the doctor later this morning about my dodgy arm. I had an operation on it nearly a year back which fixed one problem but left me with another. Now I have to drink my beer in halves like a woman because I spill too much if I try a full pint with my right arm.  :( 

Take care my old mate and hope you drop in again soon.

Bill 😊

I could Retire next year but i will carry on for a year or two..see how i am health wise

Renovating the house is a nightmare,had Tradesmen to some work that i wasn't happy about doing myself..still of on going projects..

But no rush, Stephen does the Physical work,i do the fine work..and some light Physical work..

Off work this week, Hip been giving me problems and had some injections straight into the hip, X-Ray and Sonograph done,all looks good..not bad,all done within 3 hours start to finish..now recieving 3 infusions then i should be fit again..aches and pains are everywhere tend to overdo things as we all do..

Glad Irene is fit again and you will get yourself fit too,lift your pint with both hands,easy lol 

Take regards to all

On 2/12/2023 at 6:10 AM, Steve the Original said:

Just as you all thought it was safe..

Just thought i would say hello and let you know im still alive and kicking

Hope that everyone who knows me on here is keepinp well and have been taking care of themselve,saw Bill and Evil Sid are still around which is good,not to forget Garykins no doubt i will find others to annoy.

Take care everyone

WOW - A blast from the past! Great to see yu are still alive and kicking - you will find it hard to annoy me know - even Bill can't do that anymore!😅 Older and wiser now! Have you given up on Faceache now? Not seen anything from you for ages - or did you just unfriend me lol!

I'll have to tell Dizzy you are back - she lives in faceache world now! 😂

Hi Garykins

Can't get rid of bad people lol 

Sounds like a challange about not annoying you.. watch this space!!!

I didn't unfriend you,got hacked and deleted the whole Account and started again.

Tbh not on fb or online that often now, Can cause too much.

Have noticed a few Posters disappeared and New ones appeared..im sure now im back they may come back to try and annoy me..lol 

On 2/15/2023 at 7:59 AM, Steve the Original said:

Hi Garykins

Can't get rid of bad people lol 

Sounds like a challange about not annoying you.. watch this space!!!

I didn't unfriend you,got hacked and deleted the whole Account and started again.

Tbh not on fb or online that often now, Can cause too much.

Have noticed a few Posters disappeared and New ones appeared..im sure now im back they may come back to try and annoy me..lol 

Sadly we have lost a few to the great gig in the sky - but always good to have old ones back! I will try and get back on here now you have been resurrected!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 12:56 PM, Steve the Original said:

Geof S

Dizzy 

Geoff and Dizzy and Ant are all still in circulation - in fact Ant was at Creamfields doing voluntary work with the Red Cross (or similar). Dizzy is too busy on facebook and working and Geoff was very active last year in the community but not seen him for a while.