The impartial BBC

Confused52

I've never noticed any particular bias with the beeb but that's probably due to my middle of the road view on politcal matters. Maybe if I had strong leanings toward one particular party then I'd probebly see things differently.

Bill :)

Bill, with Boris it was really personal. However the BBC bias is not just left or right; It has an agenda. Climate Change, identity politics, racial diversity, public spending and all things Woke are things that they are very keen on. I find that the biggest problem of bias is by omission, there are things you don't hear and you just don't notice until one day you just see a different point of view on another outlet. They put headlines on the stories during the day then change them late on just before they are archived. Young people only read the headlines and Ofcom only see the archive. There is a website that compares story versions so you can see what they do. Finally have you seen any entertainment program made in the last two years in which you couldn't spot what they were preaching about. every thing has become very touch feely in the couple of years. Watch older repeats and you see the difference.