will he or won't he ?

Observer II

it would not make a bit of difference whether he resigned his post or not.

He is not resigning as a politician just as whatever job he is supposed to be doing.

There is no way you will see him at the dole office unless there was some media exposure in it.....🤣

Well, it's looking like Starmer has made a legal appeal to the Durham Police, and in the mean time keeping stum on his promise to resign, so no doubt voters will reach their own conclusions about his character and his promises; his latest promise being, that he won't be rejoining the EU and will strive to make Brexit work, which no doubt means dancing to the EU tunes.  :rolleyes:

Good point Bill,  there are lots of things being kept out of the MSM,  unless your a Tory groper MP.   There are You tube podcasters that try to present the truth and cover non-woke issues, such as Maher Tousi, Alex Bellfield, Jeff Taylor etc.      😠

Took a quick look at the YouTube stuff. It’s ok I suppose if you like that sort of “analysis“ but breaking down each and every word to try and find hidden meanings or alterior motives gets a bit close to conspiracy theory for my liking. As for stuff like this being kept out of the mainstream news, well for me that’s how it should be because as you said when starting this thread “rumour has it! 😉

Bill 😊

Well the MSM has kept the migrant landings and the numbers well hidden for the past ten years, kept relatively quiet about the grooming gangs etc; and now pursuing an anti-Russian bias in Ukraine reports,  so I guess most folk are now totally sceptical, and don't rely on them anymore. :rolleyes:.

It starts to get a bit like conspiracy theory when you think all the all the news channels don’t report anything on what you believe to be important news. I suppose if you’re into your politics that much it could easily look that way but for most others it’s just not that interesting so I’m fine with that. At least most of the main channels have dedicated late night slots where deep political issues of little interest to the greater public can be debated at length.

Bill 😊