Covid vaccination certificates

The NHS App, once you're registered, gives your vaccination status (Dates and type for first and second dose) in text and on a QR Code. The only problem I had when registering was getting some required information from my GP's practice, the receptionist at first denying that they had anything to do with the NHS 🙄.

Can't understand ..what information you needed ?

Luckily I didn't need to contact my surgery(Huge sigh of relief )and completed the form in 3 mins

Just my NHS number and surgery I'm registered at .

And date of birth and post code and I think that was it.

Didn't even want my full address

I phoned back to ask why and she said all my required information is in my NHS number and GP surgery records.

Applied on Tuesday got it this morning

Can't imagine it being any easier

1 hour ago, asperity said:

The NHS App, once you're registered, gives your vaccination status (Dates and type for first and second dose) in text and on a QR Code. The only problem I had when registering was getting some required information from my GP's practice, the receptionist at first denying that they had anything to do with the NHS 🙄.

Are you sure you applied for the passport and not the NHS app ?

That may explain why

No I was applying for the NHS App for which you have to be registered with your GP's online service and get a password and an ID number. I don't need a passport as I've no intention of inflicting myself on the outside world any more 🤣. With the App you can do exciting things like view your GP health Record (mine shows my name, D.O.B. , NHS Number, address, medicines I'm on, and allergies), order a repeat prescription and......................no that's it 🤣.

asp I do all that on my pc for both me and mrs sid.

You should also be able to book an appointment or at least a phone consultation at present.

which reminds me must place order for a repeat prescription and check mrs sids while i'm at it.

As for the certificate i don't think i will bother as i have only ever been out of the country once in my entire life and that was an an overnight trip to germany for work.(don't think wales or scotland counts as leaving the country)

I could already book an appointment on the practice's "Systemonline" when they had appointments to book. I think the only thing they will do at the moment is a telephone consultation. I did ask the receptionist, when I was getting the info I needed, if there was any prospect of hypertension reviews re-starting. I'm supposed to have a blood test and a review every 6 months, but the last time was nearly 2 years ago now. "No chance" would seem to be the best prospect.

• Upvote 1