Falling off the radar -

observer

Seems that despite £millions in bribes to Turkey and source Countries now being paid by the EU tax-payer, despite the loss of Shengen and the tightening of borders,  that the migrants are still coming.  At over £1,000 a pop, traffickers are still smuggling them through Europe.  Adding to Merkel's madness of unilaterally inviting over a million into Germany; then getting the EU to impose a mandatory dispersal plan; which the Hungarians are now having a referendum to reject.  But our exit from the EU, though timely, won't save us from the risks of illegal entrants, who the French allow to live in a squalid camp in Calais, rather than rounding them up and deporting them. We hear of migrants being caught in the UK, but we don't hear of each and every one being deported soon as.  So perhaps the PM needs to change our asylum laws and exit the ECHR asap; if they wish to appease 52% of our electorate.

I say Britain for the British with the provisor that we may invite those in that we establish wil contribute to our welfare and economy, let's face it you would only allow those into your home that you want in, you wouldn't leave the doors of your home open to allow every Tom.Dick & Harriet (don't want to be seen as being sexist) to wander in at will would you?.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yet another load just found in a freezer lorry, so I guess we can class them as "fresh" arrivals !   Now, our biased TV media; have reported this incident, but no one will now track their processing through to deportation or disappearing into the crowd; we're simply not being told.  Meanwhile, a high ranking UKBF officer  has stated that the UK is wide open to such illegal entry. What we need to know is, how many have entered the UK and how many have been deported; giving us the net figure for illegal entry.

What we need to know is, how many have entered the UK and how many have been deported; giving us the net figure for illegal entry.

official gov figures state the following.

1: How many have entered the uk?

More than ten.

2: How many have been deported?

less than ten.

Net figure for illegal entry a number higher than ten and less than the total global population.

simple maths innit.

Doh, but I think the figure exceeds ten - and they're not telling us what it is; and this is just the "illegals"..  Seems we have a conspiracy of silence by HMG and the media. according to ONS, the estimated figure for illegals in the UK is 450,000; but they admit that they haven't really got a clue, due to the fact that they disappear off their radar.  Hence the need to detain them when caught and for their processing to be tracked, so the public can be assured that they are being deported.

Doh, but I think the figure exceeds ten - and they're not telling us what it is; and this is just the "illegals"..  Seems we have a conspiracy of silence by HMG and the media. according to ONS, the estimated figure for illegals in the UK is 450,000; but they admit that they haven't really got a clue, due to the fact that they disappear off their radar.  Hence the need to detain them when caught and for their processing to be tracked, so the public can be assured that they are being deported.

Just recently, I have heard the figure of 1 million being quoted, from what as I recall was a reputable source, it of course might be the best estimate for the core illegals number i.e. those who are well established in the UK is around the 450,000 mark, with the addition being a rolling number of those who overstay their permits for a while, then go home. The reality is, whatever the number, it is not a good situation and just fuels animosity and suspicion.

... and they're still coming. EU Mandarins are claiming that illegal immigration through the Balkans has ceased, but no. A BBC report discovered a lucrative business in smuggling migrants to Germany and Calais at around £1,000 a pop. Some were shown hiding under a train for a 20hr journey. What were not being told or shown, is the deportation of these economic migrants, when and if caught. Some estimates are that only 5% are actually being deported. The 10,000 plus in Calais are there illegally, but no effort has been made by the French to round them up, process any claims for asylum IN FRANCE, and deport failures back to their countries of origin.