Baby Rooney

wolfie

When Wayne Rooney announced the birth of his new son Klay on twitter is it any wonder that some of the responses included

"Wayne really wanted Playdough but couldn't spell it "

and

"Klay's middle names are 'pigeon' and 'shooting'"

Not turned against anyone alg. You can't defend the indefensible. Rooney isn't the brightest button in the box, neither is Beckham, but who needs brains when you can kick a ball and earn £200,000 a week. I'm probably just jealous. When you look at the footballers who have recently retired, all millionaires and probably not one 'O' level between them. Beckham, Scholes, Michael Owen and Jamie Carragher who is now going to be a football pundit even though no one can understand a word he says.

I have a lot in common with them because I haven't got an 'O' level either and no one can understand anything I say.

Jamie Carragher was a thug on the pitch.... in the mould of the big bloke who used to be in their defensive line up in the 80's and was on big brother recently..... probably threatened to smack someone if they didn't give him the job! :lol:

I think Moysie will sell him. In 2 years time he will get nothing for him. Daddy Rooney that is.

I think Fergie would have done if he had stayed. Twice Rooney has rocked the boat. If A Prem medal plus all the dosh isn't enough, get shut.

Wolfie he's a valuable piece of merchandise and Moysie knows if he hangs on for a while he will maximise Roony's value in the market, there will be plenty of European clubs interested and if Moysie keeps him on the bench for long enough Roonie will be begging to go and it will result in a 'Dutch Auction', just my opinion for what it's worth.

Disagree algy, best to sell him now, I think the only european club that would have him would be Paris Saint-Germain, he has not been at his best for over a year, United need to maximise their money for him, he is loosing his value, get rid while they can still make money on him.

It looks more likely that he will stay, but IMO United would get more for him now than in a years time.

He will be 28 later this year, an age when the value of most footballers starts to decrease. United paid £25m for Van Persie aged 29, it was seen as a gamble at the time, luckily it paid off, but they would find it difficult to get anywhere near that price now if they decided to sell.