Slovakians

Cleopatra

And me and my foreign husband, although here in Egypt I am the foreigner and still called, by some people, the foreign woman, or, the britsch woman but in a friendly manner not a hostile manner. 

I wonder if Elizabeth Taylor had that problem when she played you in the film ?

Now then.... Did he use british animal intestine and british filling or did he use korean? If he didn't use british then they are not british sausages. Technically speaking.

If he's making sausages in Korea chances are they are made from dog!.

I think you are  getting confused. It's cats the koreans like to eat but the practice has been outlawed and anyone found to be handling cats for consumption is liable to be fined or imprisoned.

there is such a rude joke in there.... but even I'm not going to mention it!! :lol:

but certainly not for me or my British wife or my British child for when he is old enough to need a job in Britain perhaps?

but certainly not for me or my British wife or my British child for when he is old enough to need a job in Britain perhaps?

Fingers crossed for you he doesn't marry a foreigner - could be a long commute to see the grand kids ! :P