angels singing

Cleopatra

Did I ever tell you I once met Cliff Richard? He made my legs go weak when he gave me a kiss while posing for a photo with him. Stupid thing of a sister of mine managed to cut our heads out of the picture! Was a long time before I forgave her. I'm sure she did it on purpose.

Half and hour on photo shop and it will soon be sorted. :rolleyes::twisted:

Can still use photo shop, just a bit of patience and a quick web search for the appropriate photo if sir Cliff, a nice beach background, a scanned photo of ones self and bingo. instant fame with friends and such, they will all be saying who's that on the beach with Cleo :mrgreen:

(you could even get a few with prince harry) :oops: :oops: :oops::shock:

Bugger! Was caught in the act! Hamada just looked at my screen then he looked at me with a quizzical raised eyebrow and asked, "Stinking rich royal toyboy? What's that all about then?" :oops:

"The Finger of Suspicion (Points at You)" very appropriate song Cleo! :wink::D :grin:

I made us some coffee later then sat and cuddled up to him and asked if he was annoyed by what I wrote. He looked at me and asked, *Annoyed? My queen, you think after all the years we have been married I don't know what a zany sense of humour you have? Of course I'm not annoyed." :):D

I made us some coffee later then sat and cuddled up to him and asked if he was annoyed by what I wrote. He looked at me and asked, *Annoyed? My queen, you think after all the years we have been married I don't know what a zany sense of humour you have? Of course I'm not annoyed." :):D

Florence you smoothie, your a 'little vixen'. :wink::D :grin:

Can still use photo shop, just a bit of patience and a quick web search for the appropriate photo if sir Cliff, a nice beach background, a scanned photo of ones self and bingo. instant fame with friends and such, they will all be saying who's that on the beach with Cleo :mrgreen:

(you could even get a few with prince harry) :oops: :oops: :oops::shock:

:shock: Talking of Prince Harry, have you seen the naked photos of him cavorting with naked women in a hotel room that are causing a sensation? :blink: Wooooooow! :rolleyes::lol:

I imagine he will be called to the palace for a right royal telling off! :D

It's gone so quiet here as of late. If I listen hard enough, I'm sure I can hear angels singing. :blink::huh:

Like this one Cleo ? I was crying by the end of it and I've seen it before. (sorry if I've posted it on here before but worth another showing)