The Gullible British Leaders

Cleopatra

It is two years since Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al Megrahi was freed from jail in Scotland by Scottish Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill on compassionate grounds.

Supposedly suffering with advanced prostate cancer and having only three months to live, this man is still alive two years later and as free as can be in Libya, proving once again just how gullible those in power in Britain are!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure about that Lt Kije?

Frank Duggan, president of the Victims of Pan Am 103, which represents U.S. relatives, said: 'His people tried to have us believe he had one foot in the grave.

'Then to hear that he is doing quite well medically and is living in a luxury villa makes them all the more frustrated.'

He is still alive and reportedly receiving no treatment.

I think you will find he is in hospital and has been for a while

He was in the prison hospital wing when he was still in Scotland. He was actually at a political rally in Libya only 3 weeks ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-14308875

The fact remains that he's not dead 2 years after it was claimed he had AT MOST 3 months to live. Maybe his address should be passed on to the lads flying Tornados and Typhoons over there.

He was seen at a rally in Lybia although 'frail and in a wheelchair' apparently. William Hague says he should not have been released as it was flawed medical advice. As for releasing him on compassion and humanitarian grounds as he was 'ill'....they should have euthanised the <word I cant use on here> or just left him to die in his prison cell :evil:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8665648/Abdelbaset-Ali-Mohmed-al-Megrahi-was-a-great-mistake-says-William-Hague.html

I have a friend with cancer, he is not in hospital all the time, it also ha been known to weel out MPs from hospital when their is going to be a tight vote in parliament, Other than the Libians saying it was live their is no proof that it was, and the Libians do have an axe to grind with us at the moment. And as to Frank Duggan he definetly does have an axe to grind.

Is it Libya or Lybia?

I know one is a country and the other reminds me of somewhere I've been. :wink:

:lol::lol::P

In my defence though I can hardly move my arms, my back hurts. my wrists are buggered and my hands are blistered and sore so typos are allowed today but at least I'm still trying despite the pain.... do you feel sorry for me now?.. thought not OUCH !

but I always spell Libya wrong anyway ( I concentrated there and copied your spelling) :oops:

:lol::lol::P

In my defence though I can hardly move my arms, my back hurts. my wrists are buggered and my hands are blistered and sore so typos are allowed today but at least I'm still trying despite the pain.... do you feel sorry for me now?.. thought not OUCH !

but I always spell Libya wrong anyway ( I concentrated there and copied your spelling) :oops:

Wimp!!! :P :razz: :P

Not really Peter all things considered and which I wont go into... anyway enough said and back to Cleopatra's original topic eh :P

ie The release of the murdering scumbag Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al Megrahi and the fact that he's still alive after being released... and I for one hope if he is still alive and is genuinely ill that he's in a LOT of pain !!

I'm sorry Cleopatra for distracting you topic slightly :oops:

The man convicted of the Lockerbie bombing should be brought back to Britain if Muammar Gaddafi's regime falls, an MP has insisted.

Tory Robert Halfon said extradition to the United States should also be considered so Abdelbaset al-Megrahi does not continue a "life of luxury" in Libya.

At last, someone in parliament with a glimmer of sense but will the rest of the buffoons listen?

Let America have al Megrahi, they know how to treat prisoners. :wink:

The man convicted of the Lockerbie bombing should be brought back to Britain if Muammar Gaddafi's regime falls, an MP has insisted.

Tory Robert Halfon said extradition to the United States should also be considered so Abdelbaset al-Megrahi does not continue a "life of luxury" in Libya.

At last, someone in parliament with a glimmer of sense but will the rest of the buffoons listen?

Let America have al Megrahi, they know how to treat prisoners. :wink:

I am 100% with you on this one Cleo.