Town Performances at Home

Long John

LP, Perhaps you could come and say hello. Some of us are stood behind the Home dug-out.

I would like to meet the poster who gives as fgood as she gets and sometimes more.

You could always go to say hello to Furious behind the goal, but I doubt you would hear what was said.

How do you know we've not met? :wink: As for Furious, I suspect I could open a window here in Lymm and hear him! :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now look whos picking the fight?? chin me, thats nice of you!!

I was replying to a comment which I thought was having a negative affect towards the players.....does that now require punches being thrown??

If my comments were so 'argumentative' then wouldn't they have warranted some threats towards yourself, after all I am a young, 'thug' as you probably think but they never once entered into throwing threats around, but where quite simply putting answers into your words.

I would have expected myself to put threats around to people not a grown man, with kids!! some way to treat people I say.

But if that is how you would like it to be, then I am more than happy to play at your game and sort it out man to man!!

I was replying to a comment which I thought was having a negative affect towards the players.....does that now require punches being thrown??

If my comments were so 'argumentative' then wouldn't they have warranted some threats towards yourself, after all I am a young, 'thug' as you probably think but they never once entered into throwing threats around, but where quite simply putting answers into your words.

I would have expected myself to put threats around to people not a grown man, with kids!! some way to treat people I say.

But if that is how you would like it to be, then I am more than happy to play at your game and sort it out man to man!!

You were being thoroughly aggressive and unpleasant to another poster - based on NOTHING I had actually said, but on your own oversensitive inventions. You were unpleasant three times, after I had taken a fair amount of trouble to explain myself politely, so you got a dose of your own medicine. Lesson learned? My final line was actually a joke - and just to highlight yet another of your gormless assumptions, I am a woman. This time you've imagined a set of dangly bits I don't have to go with the imagined opinions I don't have and the imagined statements I never made. Well done you - I do admire excellence in any field of achievement.

You were being thoroughly aggressive and unpleasant to another poster - based on NOTHING I had actually said, but on your own oversensitive inventions. You were unpleasant three times, after I had taken a fair amount of trouble to explain myself politely, so you got a dose of your own medicine. Lesson learned? My final line was actually a joke - and just to highlight yet another of your gormless assumptions, I am a woman. This time you've imagined a set of dangly bits I don't have to go with the imagined opinions I don't have and the imagined statements I never made. Well done you - I do admire excellence in any field of achievement.

If stating facts is now thoroughly aggressive and unpleasant then my god this world is a sad, pathetic place! I gave you a reply into why other teams score more goals and town have been losing, but my answers which are legitimate and state facts about this seasons performances have now been branded as aggressive and unpleasant........ok then i must be wrong (men are always wrong - apparently)

If my posts where to be aggressive and unpleasant then they would have warranted abusive, foul language, threats and much more but in actual fact all that comes from your posts! some woman you are!?

People take things very differently, that's why everyone is unique and the world is full of debate! But I wouldn't go and make threats to people as it always backfires in the end, you being a parent should know that and be setting an example!!

Furious, you accused me of all kinds of things I did not say. When I pointed out I hadn't said them, you started making more accusations and a string of snotty comments that you'd caught me out talking about things from a position of ignorance. The correct response from you would have been an apology for your baseless accusations. Second choice would have been to quietly shut it. Instead, you are still ranting away at me as if I have been unreasonable and you have some point of right. Making threats? How? I have no flaming idea who you are!

You are tedious to read and tiresome in your inability to take on board any fact, even after three patient repetitions. So here it is in short words:

If making a fool of yourself is ever an Olympic sport, you will be the Gold medallist in the individual event and England's Captain for the team event. Your selection will be based on the Prize Ass you have made of yourself on here.

Now please yourself whether you continue the demonstration of your skills, but I've really run out of patience with trying to get across to you that you're talking rubbish, so I'm taking myself off for an early bath.

Making threats - here is what you said 'I will come over there and chin you' - joke or no joke its still a threat and you said it!

And to reply to your accusation that I am an Ass, at least if I do win a gold medal I would be receiving recognition for my undoubtedly awesome talents on the world stage!!

How was I being snotty by the way?

I will never apologise for something I have not done and not in the wrong!! and I have never listened to a woman, and never will do!

Furious, you accused me of all kinds of things I did not say. When I pointed out I hadn't said them, you started making more accusations and a string of snotty comments that you'd caught me out talking about things from a position of ignorance. The correct response from you would have been an apology for your baseless accusations. Second choice would have been to quietly shut it. Instead, you are still ranting away at me as if I have been unreasonable and you have some point of right. Making threats? How? I have no flaming idea who you are!

You are tedious to read and tiresome in your inability to take on board any fact, even after three patient repetitions. So here it is in short words:

If making a fool of yourself is ever an Olympic sport, you will be the Gold medallist in the individual event and England's Captain for the team event. Your selection will be based on the Prize Ass you have made of yourself on here.

Now please yourself whether you continue the demonstration of your skills, but I've really run out of patience with trying to get across to you that you're talking rubbish, so I'm taking myself off for an early bath.

He he what a great debate three pages full of bitching...we need more great debates on here makes this forum rather lively...i did not even take part LMFAO :)

Great debate????

They want their heads banging together.

Furious, pull your neck in, women HAVE to have the "LAST" word. :wink:

Excuse me, Peter? It was not a debate at all - it was someone being utterly unpleasant to me for no reason at all. I never criticised the team - he made it all up. He had the last word and he's welcome to it, and whilst you all found it entertaining, I just found it unpleasant to be abused like that.

Lets hope handbags have now been put away and we can focus on the team playing at home tomorrow when hopefully they can get thre epoints against Woodley Sports!

Talking to the manager last night the home pitch could be the reason why we are struggling.

Despite a lot of hard work by our groundsman the pitch is not really suited to footballing teams and Warrington Town are a footballing team! :wink:

Finally back on subject.

Good point about the pitch, I did mention that over 45 posts ago.

Against Bootle on Tuesday it was noticable how many passes failed to reach the target, and the players were not always to blam, they were only to blame for the 60 yard passes in the air to one of our shortest strikers.

Not being an expert on groundmanship, I don't know what the answer is, but could the grass be cut shorter to allow for the ball to run more easily?. Someone will have to talk nicely to John.

Or is the problem the uneven surface and the infamous cantilever bounce ?

The pitch needs time and money.

John has done a great job this year but the only way to get a better playing surface is to dig it up and relay the whole thing.

That is just too costly in the current climate and I am sure the bobble can work for us as well as against!