Leeds Rhinos 13.10.20

asperity

Wire crashed to a humiliating defeat at the hands of a Leeds Rhinos team, with an average age of 16, at the HJ Stadium tonight...................

Well actually Wire won 32-06, but to listen to the Sky commentators it was a great victory (in defeat) for Leeds. To be fair Leeds did hold their own in the first half with Wire having a slender 8-6 lead at the break, but as the second half progressed the Warrington team's superior stamina and strength won through. Back in the top 4, onwards and upwards!!

rats missed that one in the listings, even mrs sid didn't spot it and she is a staunch rugby fan.

mind you with the way the fixtures change it is not surprising that the tv pages can't seem to keep up with things especially as there are games being played any day of the week at present.

She will be disappointed that she missed that one when i tell her.🙁

4 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

rats missed that one in the listings, even mrs sid didn't spot it and she is a staunch rugby fan.

mind you with the way the fixtures change it is not surprising that the tv pages can't seem to keep up with things especially as there are games being played any day of the week at present.

She will be disappointed that she missed that one when i tell her.🙁

It is on sky sports arena at 4.15 today(just highlights)

Given the comments so far it ma be the best way to watch it.

a lot depends on if i can get my laptop sorted out in time. have to update the web browser and then the anti-virus and then do a virus check after which i can then find the right web-page and wait for it to let me sign in, then wait whilst the player boots up and then put into full screen and set up tv for viewing the laptop output.

takes about twenty minutes if the updater doesn't act up......:shock:

1 hour ago, Evil Sid said:

Given the comments so far it ma be the best way to watch it.

a lot depends on if i can get my laptop sorted out in time. have to update the web browser and then the anti-virus and then do a virus check after which i can then find the right web-page and wait for it to let me sign in, then wait whilst the player boots up and then put into full screen and set up tv for viewing the laptop output.

takes about twenty minutes if the updater doesn't act up......:shock:

silly question but.....

why not just watch it (or record) on your tv 🧐

with the current fixtures being a bit haphazard as to when the games are played it is difficult to work out who plays who or when. was going to watch the catalans v wigan match yesterday only to find that it had been postponed.

Two games showing per night as well means that mrs sid would be missing her soaps, ( would you risk upsetting the mrs whilst she is watching corrie)

i only have one cable tv box and that is plumbed in down stairs.

So if i want to watch the rugby i have to find a way to watch upstairs which means going through all that rigmarole and as i have pointed out some matches are being postponed short notice so setting a recording for them would have only got me about two hours of darts repeats.