problems accessing site sunday

Evil Sid

anybody else been having a problem accessing the site on sunday afternoon. sometimes it will let me in and then all of a sudden i get an error message.

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Access denied for user 'r259902'@'10.1.9.147' (using password: YES)

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

was fine this morning and nothing has changed on my pc (as far as i know) but this keeps happening. this afternoon.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, Gary said:

Obviously Dizzy doesn't do Sunday's anymore ;) Not aware of any other complaints?

Yes Dizzy does do Sundays Gary but alas this weekend 10 hours each day in her real job...sorry I didn't know you couldn't cope without me :lol:
I will send you a copy of my work rota so you know when I'm fully available in my free time if you like lol ;)

All was working fine the times I did come on though....but slap on the wrist for me which I will accept cos I've actually only just noticed this 'forum problem' topic 👀http://www.freesmileys.org/smile:lol:  

was a very sporadic thing dizz.

i found a way round it by accessing the forums individually.

i wonder if it was a glitch with the unread content option.

It just seemed odd getting that particular message each time it happened.

was beginning to worry that some russian hacker had gotten into my computer for nefarious purposes.🕵️‍♂️

Wouldn't know as i have no gift for languages, apart from gibberish and rubbish.

Over the years i have been taught French and German but would struggle to say good morning in French and my German is limited to "vorspung durk technik" and "ACHTUNG spitfire". 🤭:lol:

I suppose in a way i am a throwback to the empire days, when speaking to "foreigners" meant you talked loudly and slowly and shook your head when they did not understand you before resorting to gestures and wondering why everybody was so stupid in foreign lands.