EU woes -

observer

Seems the fiscal medicine prescribed for Italy by our EU masters, isn't going down well with the masses at all.  With Bepi, a professional comedian, who opposes Germanic austerity, getting 25% of the vote in Italy.  Even the Bulgarians are kicking off, due to enforced fiscal dicipline; seems life is tough when you can't just rely on EU handouts paid by the net contributors.

No that would be sad Obs, take alook how he controls his party.

Indeed , Lt - recent news report

"....A senior member of the UK Independence Party has said she is leaving the party to join the Conservatives.

Marta Andreasen, a South East region MEP, sent her resignation letter to UKIP leader Nigel Farage on Friday.

It comes two weeks after she accused the UKIP leader of bullying and being "anti-women" and "a Stalinist" and threatened to leave the party....."

Well of course the likes of Labour and the Tories and Lib Dems (whoever they are) are going to be worrried by UKIP.... the people want out of Europe and the politicians have to find better ways of keeping us in to protect their retirement jobs

I'm not worried by UKIP or Nigel, I hope e stays the leader of the party, at the moment people vote for it as a protest, mainly Tories. If they get a leader who is not seen as a joke, then I will take a look

The trouble with UKIP, is Nigel Farage is both its strength and its biggest weakness.

Depends on whether the feet had athletes foot, verucas or bunions I suppose.

PS hopefully nobody saw that before I edited it... I have no idea why I typed 'architects foot'  first time.  Blimey this forum really does mess with the mind at times ha ha