Historical Town/Area Quiz.

algy

Juat one problem Dusty, this is the "History - Talk about memories of Warrington and the history of the town"' section, so Thelwall and Lymm are in, if tha' wants to talk about Bootle, Wirral, Scotty Road then tha' needs to join a Liverpool Forum Cocka', and by the way I was a 1940 baby dragged up in Latchford in a two up two down and a bin lavvy down the yard, and in summer I played with gas tar from between the sets in our backs and had a bath in a zinc tin bath.

I hope for your sake Harry doesn't see your post or your forrit' young lad. :wink::D :D

We have similar backgrounds. You described my early days but I hasten to add that you are a tad older than me 1944 I was born. My mother kept chickens in the backyard and I hated them. They used to peck at my feet and legs when I would need to go down the yard to the lavvy.

We have similar backgrounds. You described my early days but I hasten to add that you are a tad older than me 1944 I was born. My mother kept chickens in the backyard and I hated them. They used to peck at my feet and legs when I would need to go down the yard to the lavvy.

Blinkin' heck! Florence, don't tell me your from Bootle as well!.ohmy.gif