NOW FIXED - Don't change your theme!!!

Bazj

Update by Dizzy (Fri 18 Jan) ... This has now been resolved and the redundant link causing the problem has now been removed. 

Having clicked on the "Change theme" link in the bottom left of the forum page and having spent over 3 weeks away from you all..... I can only advise people not to do it!! (Except Rod and Kije of course!!)

you did Gary... and thank you. Although it is a bit of a daft thing to have if it messes up the settings and kicks you off the site....

Rod, Kije, you see that link at the bottom that says "change theme"??? Give it a click!!

Go on, you know you want to! :lol:

you did Gary... and thank you. Although it is a bit of a daft thing to have if it messes up the settings and kicks you off the site....

Rod, Kije, you see that link at the bottom that says "change theme"??? Give it a click!!

Go on, you know you want to! :lol:

Only you managed to find it!!!

This has now been resolved and the offending (and redundant)  'IP Board pre 3.2' link has now been set to invisible so it is no longer showing as an option. 

Feel free to click now and I have just tried from both my mod/admin account and my normal test user accout and it is fine so unfortunately for you all I AM still here :lol:  ..... but don't get excited as changing your theme just gives you the choice to switch between 2 themes ...... ie Full Version or Mobile Version :wink:

Cheers Baz 8)