RSS feeds - do you use them?

Gary

:lol:  :lol:

In answer to the question....

NO I have never ever used RSS Feeds (infact I didn't even know what they are as I've never looked to find out)

and like Peter says same goes for me for these Digg, Del.icio.us things, never used them and never googled to see what they are or do either.

Not something I would use in the future either to be honest as if my PC's on I can see all the latest news if I want to anyway and if it's off the feeds couldn't tell me anyway.

Charming and if that was to me Gary you can have a   :roll: back (can't speak for anyone else if it was a global reply though)  :lol: 

If it was to me then that's the last time I ever answer one of your questions grumpy guts :P

Do you use them then and how do you find them all ? Are they good ?  

Gary, it's no good asking the question, getting an answer and ignoring it. :roll: :roll:

Sorry Peter - doesn't help when people miss the ? off their comment :rolleyes:

However if you click on the link it tells you all about RSS feeds.

You can basically subscribe to an area of interest (e.g Warrington Town) and then every time a new story breaks it will be highlighted in your tool bar.

Sorry Peter - doesn't help when people miss the ? off their comment :rolleyes:

However if you click on the link it tells you all about RSS feeds.

You can basically subscribe to an area of interest (e.g Warrington Town) and then every time a new story breaks it will be highlighted in your tool bar.

Ok thanks. Will have a look. What are the others that I mentioned?

do you mean as well as clogging up the news pages with Warrington Town stories; we can clog up our rss feeds too!!?? :lol: