Online Games

Mary

How many of you play online games? Whether it be alone like Solitaire or in a group like Yahoo Gin? I have been playing both for years and wonder if its an addiction or a distraction.

I seem to not be able to complete my day without a game of some sort. Anyone else an addict? :shock:

Nope, never played any online games. I used to play solitaire and minesweeper on my pc at work years ago when I was bored though as I had a desk in a corner with a wall behind me so no-one could see what I was doing.

I sometimes play teeter on my mobile if I'm sat waiting in my car but not very often.

I got completely addicted to Professor Layton's Lost Future puzzle game on my sons old nintendo DS a few months back though. Absolutely brilliant and an intriguing storyline too.

I felt gutted when I finally completed the whole game :oops::unsure:

Blimey I would have never had you down for the sort of person that liked playing games Obs :lol::wink:

What are they and have you ever been successful and completed any or do you find yourself going round and round repeating things :lol:(I'm sorry and I am only kidding of course... honest... well not really) :wink: