Poorest team at the HJ this season

safeway60

How on earth are Wigan the league leaders ? They were by far the poorest team to have played at the HJ this season. Yes, I know that the opposition can only play as good as they are allowed to play but Wigan were outplayed with ease from start to finish. When the Wire were in the same position last season and scoring points for fun we were the team everybody wanted to watch...Who'd want to watch this present Wigan team ? They were awful...It got to the stage in the last 20 minutes Michael Monaghan was deliberately kicking the ball dead knowing they were no threat whatsoever with the ball in hand from their own 20 metre line. The Wigan players must have dreaded running at the Wire defensive line knowing the pain which awaited them. Wire stand a good chance of stealing the league leaders title if St Helens can get their act together in their fixture against the Pies...If needed we could loan them some under 20 kids to play them off the park. Wigan would have been restricted to just the one scrambled try by Hock if it wasn't for Lee Briers schoolgirlish attempt to find touch from a Wire penalty. It's hard to single anybody out for man of the match but if it were possible I'd give it to the whole of the Wires pack...They bullied the bullies from the first minute to the last.

But Latch we weren't on top form yesterday, if we had been it could quite easily have been 50-60 points.The Wigan stand-off Finch has joined my long list of heads I would like to stand on...As My old Grannie used to say *He's all wee wee and wind*(only she didn't say wee wee). He struts around the pitch shouting and bawling pointing his finger at his own players and bitching and moaning to the officials...He's an awful human being and I'm glad he's going home.

Totally outplayed the Pies and our forwards bullied them into submission. Great performance, but I thought our intensity in defence totally rattled the Pies and even the "mighty" Sam Tomkins looked disinterested and didn't seem to want to take us on for fear of the big hits! :P:P:P