8 Adrian Morley

24 Gareth O'Brien

19 Stefan Ratchford

2 Chris Riley

11 Trent Waterhouse

12 Ben Westwood

16 Paul Wood

Fingers crossed

I still feel the pain of losing to the pies in 1990! But got to get to the final first and the pies have to beat Leeds which isn't a certainty!

Huddersfield v Leeds

Warrington v Wigan

Leeds v Warrington

Huddersfield v Wigan

One of those predictions is right for the final :wink:

I still feel the pain of losing to the pies in 1990! But got to get to the final first and the pies have to beat Leeds which isn't a certainty!

Huddersfield v Leeds

Warrington v Wigan

Leeds v Warrington

Huddersfield v Wigan

I would love us to get through but I would like us to meet Wigan in the final :blink:

Not taking it for granted but it's Leeds at Wembley...I'd rather it been the Pies because we seem to have their measure these days. I know they are top of the table but if we had met them today we could quite easily have scored 50/60 points. I can't believe Leeds could play so badly as last time we played them at Wembley.

Really hope we do it, today. We booked our tickets in April, on the basis that we wanted to go for the occasion.

Now that the lads are so close, my nerves are kicking in.

My ideal outcome would have been a Warrington v Wigan final. Here s hoping it will be a Leeds v Warrington one now :|:) :-) :)

Solid if unspectacular performance from the Wire...Brett Hodgson was awarded MOM onviously by somebody who couldn't have watched the game very closely...For me it should have been a choice between Gareth Carvell and Chris Hill both of whom outmuscled the opposition...Best two props in the game for me, wouldn't swap them for anybody else....also a good decision by Mr Smith to select Stefan Rachford in front of Gareth O'Brien...The kid is a promising youngster and that's all...local lad but that shoudn't influence the judgement. He's just not yet ready for the weekly grind which is Superleague. The most alarming aspect of the game was when Crabtree caught Chris Bridge after he was in the clear in a straight run to the line. A couple of years ago it would have been a six pointer, no problem. Win or lose at Wembley it doesn't bother me...Just to be there for the occasion is good enough.

Great performance by ALL the players and whilst I think both Carvell and Hill were awesome (as they have most of the year) I would also have given MOM to Hodgson - he always seemed to be in the right place at the right time!

I agree re: Bridge - as stated before - if he's injured (which I think he is) he ought to be allowed to rest up and get 100% fit and give his place to someone else!

I thought Ratchford played really well at half back - great call by TS!

Just booked my tickets for Wembley :P

Huddersfield v Leeds

Warrington v Wigan

Leeds v Warrington

Huddersfield v Wigan

My bold prediction was spot on - should have had a wager on it!:oops: