Robert Turner

Cleopatra

I've not received one Cleo. :unsure:

What's it about ?

PS Big Admin (ie Gary and David) do have access to peoples email addresses though as you have to use one when you register to prove you are a human being..... but they are not called Robert :lol:

Well I've checked my emails again and even my spam folder and still nothing to me....... seems you could be unique Cleo ? :D

The link didn't work for me either Gary but that's cos the one Cleo posted (or 'Robert' gave) has a , after the word forum rather than a . :wink:

Just thought I'd mention that but for no particular reason other than to show I am awake :lol:

Cleo.... you need to give a bit more info as clearly Gary hasn't sent it. What was it about?

and look at the email properties and report back :wink:

For some reason the link did not print out there as it should have been. It was printed Proposals re hhtp://forum.warrington-worldwide.co.uk (and was in Bold print).

It was about him doing something for sports sections in local newspapers. Didn't read it thoroughly, not being a sports fan.

Anyway I deleted the email now. Just wondered how he associated me with W-W and got my email address, considering my email address is not included in my profile. If Gary doesn't know a Robert Turner and neither of you know him maybe W-W has been hacked? :unsure: But then why has nobody else received the email?

Cleo.....I was only kidding about Algy and anyway he's not called Robert either :lol:

Please do not suggest I would do something such as you suggested Dizzy, I assure you I would not use any ones email address in such a manner, I treat email addresses as entrusted information not to be used or revealed in a frivolous manner, the same as I expect others having my email addresses to reciprocate.

NOT AMUSED!

Algy.

• Upvote 1

Cheers Algy. Your'e a diamond! :D

Cleo, they are on the carrier pigeon, winging their way to you!.

I'm afraid I couldn't find Bing, but you have Rose Marie Eddie Fisher and Al Jolson, hope the quality is ok for you (mp3 192kbps,Stereo although as they are old recordings probably mono anyway). :wink:

just had a thought I used an emal address that I have had for a while, if you don't receive them PM me.

Please do not suggest I would do something such as you suggested Dizzy, I assure you I would not use any ones email address in such a manner, I treat email addresses as entrusted information not to be used or revealed in a frivolous manner, the same as I expect others having my email addresses to reciprocate.

NOT AMUSED!

Algy.

I already said it was only a bloody (oops sorry 'blummin') joke Algy we all know that you would not, or could not, do that and I always thought you had a sense of humour.

Sadly it appears that just like you I don't have a sense of humour now today either :roll::P

Night night Algy and no harm meant just a bit of silly banter between friends but the way things are going I may not be on here for a while anyway anyway so you will be rid of the evil beast :P

I already said it was only a bloody (oops sorry 'blummin') joke Algy we all know that you would not, or could not, do that and I always thought you had a sense of humour.

Sadly it appears that just like you I don't have a sense of humour now today either :roll::P

Night night Algy and no harm meant just a bit of silly banter between friends but the way things are going I may not be on here for a while anyway anyway so you will be rid of the evil beast :P

Night, night Sweety Pie, "don't let the bed bugs bite", no hard feelings!, and why won't you be around for a while, me and Cleo are gonna' be lost wiv' out you. :unsure::huh::(

Yeah Algy of course you would miss me (not) :lol::wink::P

Anyway, you and Cleo will be 'pleased' to hear that after many hours of my shere determination and not wanting to be beaten by a plastic box full of bit's and bobs.... I've finally got my computer working again.... just for you :lol:

Yeah Algy of course you would miss me (not) :lol::wink::P

Anyway, you and Cleo will be 'pleased' to hear that after many hours of my shere determination and not wanting to be beaten by a plastic box full of bit's and bobs.... I've finally got my computer working again.... just for you :lol:

Good for you tuppence! we really would have missed you. :)

Night Night don't let the bed bugs bite. :wink::D :grin: :D

Sod the beg bugs Algy as they are small fry and they wouldn't bite me anyway as I probably taste horrid after a eating 1/3 of my sons chinese meal and having had a few refreshing 'drinks' tonight :lol:

BUT ... the bloody pc has just turned itself off and on again for no apparent reason and now the coloured spots are slowly re-appearing when I move my 'windows'.

Blimey... are YOU doing it to me remotely Algy to get your own back on me for Saturday just as I'm starting to relax again :lol:

(I'M ONLY KIDDING !!!!..... x )

Night night Algy x :wink: