Who is going to the Olympics?

asperity

The siting of the Olympics in East London where nearly 40% of this country's multiple drug resistant cases of TB are found (and the UK is becoming a world leader in this!) seems to have been less than inspired!

MDR TB

I don't think I'll bother, but if anyone else does I recommend face masks, gloves and plenty of alcohol hand wash. :shock: :shock: :shock:

The siting of the Olympics in East London where nearly 40% of this country's multiple drug resistant cases of TB are found (and the UK is becoming a world leader in this!) seems to have been less than inspired!

MDR TB

I don't think I'll bother, but if anyone else does I recommend face masks, gloves and plenty of alcohol hand wash. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am definitely not going, they never came to see me when I was bad. :wink::D :grin:

I wouldn't mind a ticket for the ladies beach volleyball. :wink:

Nah tape it, and play it back at slow speed to watch the technicalities of the game. It's amazing what they do with balls.

Mind you, the Olympics have never been the same since the East German women broke on the the scene. :shock:

as for who is going......

Seb Coe, Seb Coes' wife, his kids, his mum & dad, his mates, his mates' mates and probably everyone else who knows the jumped up excuse for a human being

This whole games is being staged purely to satisfy Seb Coes' ego.... did you know that? :D

Getting back to the topic - do they screen folk entering the country for dangerous diseases? :unsure:

No they don't, hence this country become a hub for TB, a disease which had almost been eradicated thanks to public health initiatives. Welcome to multiculturalism :wink: