Bamber Bridge Away Sat 24/03

Shame that Alan has left. Was going to be my vote for Supporters Player of the Season, if they are running that again this year.

River hadn't been playing well for the last couple of games. An own goal, giving away a penalty, arguments with Pritchard etc, so overall I'm not that bothered that he has left. It just depends if we can cover him. Ness and Tommo in Centerback now?

Shame about Duffy leaving though. :(

Just had a word with Matt Cross on Twitter. Quite a few of our best players have left now. The squad was starting to show signs of promotion quality, now its back to square one. :|

I'm predicting tomorrows score with be at least 4-0 to Bamber Bridge.

Unless I see a few signings now, I think I'm only going to go to the last home game of the season, and that's to buy a season ticket. Don't know if I want to waste my time watching a patched together team of youth-players getting hammered.

Just had a word with Matt Cross on Twitter. Quite a few of our best players have left now. The squad was starting to show signs of promotion quality, now its back to square one. :|

I'm predicting tomorrows score with be at least 4-0 to Bamber Bridge.

Unless I see a few signings now, I think I'm only going to go to the last home game of the season, and that's to buy a season ticket. Don't know if I want to waste my time watching a patched together team of youth-players getting hammered.

How many is quite a few, and who are they? Collins would have gone anyway.

Don't know if I want to waste my time watching a patched together team of youth-players getting hammered.

Said like a true fan not! - that is an absolute insult to the young lads who have pulled on the shirt (probably without even getting paid) to play for their home town club.

Great oportunity for young lads to show pride in the shirt and not just be a bunch of scouse mercenaries!

Bamber 2-1 Town Full Time i would say that was the end of any playofff hopes

With the end of season run in Fylde, Witton and Lancaster, the play off hopes vanished at Wakefield when they couldn't beat nine men after being 2-0 up at half time. The skipper walking out on the club didn't help either!

I can't believe any one who knows anything about football didn't take the rose tinted specs off then.

The defeat at Clitheroe, who BTW got battered by lowly Prescot today, was the final nail in the coffin.

Any outside chance of the play-offs ended on Tuesday.

there is no chance of the play offs but I thought Town did ok today after a dodgy first 25mins, considering all the player exits, were unlucky not to get something although bamber bridge were not good. Hope the rest of the team stay untill the end of the season at least, however angry and let down they feel.