Bamber Bridge Away Sat 24/03

It was an odd game. Town started very slow but after the 1st, woke up a little but not sufficiently enough. 2nd half was much better, In light of the shenanigans of this week, we should have least came away with a point, the 2nd half display deserved that as BB were very limited and distinctly average.

Much credit to the players for recognizing the support at the end of the game. Some players always do this and others are lacking in this department. However massive big up to our caretaker management team for coming over and shaking the hands of those there at the end. An appreciation of loyalty that wont be forgotten and a character trait that some of our recently departed players could well learn from.

The play offs aren't going to happen, but pride in the shirt should drive those players on to cement the best finish we can this season, because we need a good finish this season to ensure we attract the right caliber of recruits over the summer. .

As mentioned above that ended at Wakefield and i'm amazed you thought it existed today!!

As a supporter you can always dream cant I until it is mathmatically impossible, however i realised long before many on here they were slim.

however many people on here dont support the team infact i think many on here enjoy it when town lose.