Did you visit either of these in the 70's or 80's?

middlec

I don't think I ever did as it doesn't look familiar. I'm sure my dad mentioned playing at the Carlton though prior to the 70's.

Middlec.... where the other pic cos you said 'either of these' ... unless you mean 'Top Man' as I do remember going in there but not until at least the 80's.

I don't think I ever did as it doesn't look familiar. I'm sure my dad mentioned playing at the Carlton though prior to the 70's.

Middlec.... where the other pic cos you said 'either of these' ... unless you mean 'Top Man' as I do remember going in there but not until at least the 80's.

Yes, sorry, as the pic features both frontages I meant both Top Man and the Carlton.

I don't ever remember going to the Carlton, or Top Man for that matter, but it's possible I did.

I bet Stallard12 did... but in thinking that it has suddenly occurred to me that he has not been on here since his post the night before his hernia op just over 2 weeks ago :shock:

Stallard... report in please so we know you are ok :unsure:

Infact Victor has gone awol again too and I bet he went to those too and he definately frequented the Carlton in it's early days as I just found the old posts.

WAKE UP VICTOR !!!