What has changed?

middlec

Other than the fact that I don't think there is a satelite dish on the top of what was Mr Smiths anymore, and that I don't think the ugly building past it has the same antenna/aerials? on it.... I have no idea Middlec :oops:

Garnets tower is definately still there (well for now anyway) as is the white tower in the distance.

Gosh this will bug me now... :P:lol:

Other than the fact that I don't think there is a satelite dish on the top of what was Mr Smiths anymore, and that I don't think the ugly building past it has the same antenna/aerials? on it.... I have no idea Middlec :oops:

Garnets tower is definately still there (well for now anyway) as is the white tower in the distance.

Gosh this will bug me now... :P:lol:

I tried to take a comparison photo a while ago, from Bridge Foot, but I could not get the same angle from where I took the original. I would think that quite a bit has changed, but maybe it's not so immediately obvious. It's funny that Mr Smiths (Hit Man and Her tv series, the reason for the sat dish on the roof at the time to receive live clips from other clubs) has had changes of ownership and names over the years but is now back to Mr Smiths again!

The little building on the left is still there; it is now Selecet Educations Offices.

The building behind the tree in bottom right have all gone because that is now the Inland Revenue Building.

Postern Gate is still there

The building behind Postern gate is also still there, but I think in the 1980's it was a disco room for the pub

The signals aren't there I don't think and in the far distance; that is top of Golden Square and Car Park so that will have changed!