How good is this?

Bill

Some of you may know this already but because of what I do for my living, I very often get asked to assist the police forensic units dealing with computerised records. I’d like to think some of my work has helped nail several baddies over the years but today I was asked to run a trace on an unsolved murder right here in the north west.

You can imagine my surprise when I realised that I actually new the person they’d asked for me to search for. I wasn’t only able to give them the where and when but also a full description, right down to the eye colour and where he was right at that moment!

Result or what!

Bill :)

Errm maybe Bill but if I was doing what you say you have done I certainly wouldn't be telling anyone on a local forum especially if the murderer was local and known to me or vice versa :shock:

Maybe you will be getting over your man flu quicker than you think :blink::wink:

PS Can you find my photo's from years ago that I can't find on my 'H' drive which I seem to have mislaid due to not naming them or keeping my foledrs in a specific location or order :D

Well first off Dizz, it's only us good guys that bother to read stuff on here or at least I hope it is. I just can't imagine the local smackhead drug dealing scum getting involved in debates about how many butterflies they saw today. :D Although I guess it'd bring a whole new dimension to the forum if we did get some :D

As for you piccies? nah I'd be useless at doing something like that. I know what I'm doing on the database records my software creates but move much away from this and I'm about as useless as most.

Still, I did manage to work out your sons security password for his credit card which I think had you in a Dizzy Tizzy for a while :mrgreen:

It's nowhere near here btw so I think I'm quite safe.

Err hang on a minute... my son has a credit card :shock::P

As for smackheads and drug dealing scum .. then you are quite right Bill as they wont be on here reading every night as they are all out in the local pubs :angry:

Knowing what your business is about are you saying that the person you 'caught' was a taxi driver though bill as that is a bit worrying :unsure:

No it wasn’t a taxi driver, the bloke they were looking for murder turned out to be me! :shock:

I think they must have got their wires crossed somewhere. I rang to explain what had happened and could hear everyone in the background laughing their socks off. :D

Had to tell you I don’t want you loosing sleep over this.