When & How does the discuss forum list get updated on the Front Page?

Geoffrey Settle

This thread is at the top of the list. It seems to be working like it always has.

NOT so Piere if you update an old thread it doesn't always go to the top. I updated several earlier in the day and they haven't appeared and they were created recently so they are not pre-NEW format. :angry:

Pleasea try it and see for yourself - has anyone else noticed. :idea:

I updated this post

My link

at 2:25am and it doesn't appear in the list on the front page - the new ones do. :blink:

I have noticed too Geoff but I'm sure it always used to be like that. I don;t know how it works.

Best bet has always been to come on the actual forum to check though as more often than not there are more updated topics than would fit on the front news page anyway.

Blessing in disguise actually or the front page would be full of your polls or Obs and Lt K's disagreements and nothing else :blink::wink::lol:

I've never really understood why some people only ever check or click the direct links from the news page as they are missing a lot of other topics and discussions by doing that if they don't then have a propper look around.

Maybe it should say 'Latest New Topics' on the news page header so they realise.

Their loss though :wink::D

If it is now only new topics then Obs and Geoff's WILL take over :blink::lol:

I've never really understood why some people only ever check or click the direct links from the news page as they are missing a lot of other topics and discussions by doing that if they don't then have a propper look around.

Maybe it should say 'Latest New Topics' on the news page header so they realise.

Their loss though :wink::D

If it is now only new topics then Obs and Geoff's WILL take over :blink::lol:

How dare you madamme and Rock God.......... :P at least I understand what's going on now.... more new posts to infinity and beyond :mrgreen: