Men's Health Quiz - Heart Attack Knowledge

Geoffrey Settle

The purpose of the quizz is to make you think and perhaps take action. This is something that us men alledgely seldom do and if we don't the some of the answers describe what the consequences will be. :roll:

It took me twenty years to address my Sky High Blood Pressure and I used to run about 3,000 miles a year. It's now nice and low and hopefully I didn't do too much damage in the past.

The purpose of the quizz is to make you think and perhaps take action. This is something that us men alledgely seldom do and if we don't the some of the answers describe what the consequences will be. :roll:

It took me twenty years to address my Sky High Blood Pressure and I used to run about 3,000 miles a year. It's now nice and low and hopefully I didn't do too much damage in the past.

I have just done the quiz and it is rubbish.A quiz should have factual answers, too many of these questions have answers that are based on opinion and speculation; with the odd guess thrown in.

That's what I meant!! :D

Was about Five or so years ago dizz and as long as i keep taking the tablets etc should be fine. One thing is though my blood pressure is always a bit on the low side and my resting pulse is usually between 48 and 60 and probably accounts for me appearing to be very laid back.

Half the time these "quizzes " are designed to get people a bit worried and make them think about their health.

If you just told them the facts they would say yes fine and carry on as usual. However getting a low score on one off these quizzes will make them wonder a bit and a touch of hypochondria kicks in. the old "I have some of those symptoms" :shock: and will often get somebody to have a check up who would normally not bother until it was too late.