Thank You

Tomo

Directors, Management, Staff and Fans,

You may have heard a whisper that I am not playing for Warrington next season, this is true as after a lot of deliberation i have made the decision to quit football. The decision is purely for personal reasons that only the mangement, directors and players may be aware of. Football, for me, is an all or nothing thing. If i can't commit to it i wont as it is an unfair example to set. I have played non-league for 15 years so the time feels right.

May i take this opportunity to thank Gary and the board for their support to both me and the team and i hope i have served you like you expected me too. You are running the club the right way and if you continue down this path i have no doubt it will lead to a successful team on the pitch as well as off it.

To the fans - you are immense, there are no fans like you. Your loyalty is unquestionable and i will certainly miss you chanting and the memory of our fans out singing chester at home despite being outnumbered was something to behold. Thank you for your support and i hope i have represented you like you would have wanted me to - being a fan is difficult but i can assure you everyone who plays for Joey tries hard 100% of the time.

I have spoken to Joey and the menagement team so they know my appreciation of them.

It has been a pleasure playing for my home town team for the last two years and i leave heavy hearted. Thank you for many memories and i close my career on a high and having enjoyed it all. I will be popping in on the curzon game, so hopeful see you all there. Who knows what the future holds and i may see you some time in the future.

Keep the faith!!!!!!

Tomo (Ex-guv)

• Upvote 1

Tomo , you will be missed, as in my opinion you have been our most consistent and stand out player over the last couple of years and had formed a stand out partnership with Tom Hardwick, as our defensive record showed last season, pity we hadn't banged in a few more goals and who knows we might have achieved promotion, you have lead the side well and results showed when you weren't in the side. We have all seen your commitment during and after games,I hope the team can overcome your loss to the side and I wish you all the best for the future.

• Upvote 1

Tomo having followed Town closely for nearly 20 years now, I can honestly say you are one of the best and most wholehearted players to pull on the Yellow Shirt and represent our great Town in that time, and as a fellow Warringtonian, its great to see a local lad do so. The team will not be the same without you, as you were a massive presence both on and off the field. As for the supporters, we will keep singing your name, expect a tribute at the Curzon game mate, we have always been loud and proud, and we are all proud of you and what you have done for the Yellows. Your welcome BTG anytime mate, and I mean that. Good luck and best wishes to yourself and your family mate, hope everything goes well for you all.

Rob AKA Pieman

• Upvote 1

On behalf of the board can I thank you for your excellent service at Warrington Town and wish you all the best for the future.

You led by example and were exactly the calibre of player and person we desire at the club.

We fully respect your decision and wish you and your family well for the future.

The door will always be open for you at Warringon Town and we look forward to seeing you down at Cantilever Park during the forthcoming season.

Good luck and thank you for the memories.

• Upvote 1

Just like to wish you all the best Mike and thank you for the great memories you have given us the last few seasons. There is now a massive hole to fill in your position not only as a player but a captain and a great person to get along with off the pitch.

Wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Do we now have a new member of the Barmy Army?? Feel free to join us anytime, im sure the lads will welcome you in our usual good natured banter.

Look forward to hearing who will take over your position and any further new signings soon

• Upvote 1