Dog condemned to stoning!

observer

A Jewish religious court has condemned a dog to stoning (by children) in the belief that it is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court 20 years previously. These are the people that form a major influence on Israeli politics, in a State that controls nuclear weapons in the most politically volatile region of the world - unbelievable. :roll:

That is one of the sickest and most dispicable things I've read about in a long time :evil::evil:

What an evil *%$&?^ not only to condem a poor defenceless dog to a painful death by stoning but also to say children had to do it !!!

I would actually like to stone the so called religious judge myself now... sick !!!!! :evil:

I don't want to google for fear of what I may see so Obs... did they actually do it :cry:

Like you say... unbelievable and rather worrying too.

:lol::wink:

Seriously though I hope it did 'escape' and there's a welcome little doggie bed at my house for it if it ever sneaks through the immigration checks and borders and finds it's way over this neck of the woods.

I'll see it in about 5 days then :lol::wink:

:lol::wink:

Seriously though I hope it did 'escape' and there's a welcome little doggie bed at my house for it if it ever sneaks through the immigration checks and borders and finds it's way over this neck of the woods.

I'll see it in about 5 days then :lol::wink:

If this was a human being sentenced to be stoned to death in some foreign country on trumped up charges would you ready a bed for them Dizzy? :wink:

:P:lol: All I ask is Male, not ginger haired, own teeth, over 5ft 10, able to at least make cheese on toast, know how to turn a washer on and that when the sink is full of dishes it means maybe something needs washing...... but most importantly a good sense of humour (ok 5 ft 8 would be ok I suppose)

:wink: Point taken PJ but I have a soft spot for animals :oops:

All I ask is Male, not ginger haired, own teeth, over 5ft 10, able to at least make cheese on toast, know how to turn a washer on and that when the sink is full of dishes it means maybe something needs washing...... but most importantly a good sense of humour (ok 5 ft 8 would be ok I suppose)

It all went well until you got to your second condition Dizzy..... that was when you disappointed old PJ!! :lol: