Best is yet to come says Myler

Gary

Were you not expecting to interview Myler?

It seems you were selecting questions off the top of your head :lol:

Nothing new there - too busy to do indepth research before asking questions.

Always off the cuff from me I'm afraid. :oops:

Mr Skents....Next time you interview Mr Smith could you ask him about what his view are of the *modern* game i.e. the arm grabbing, the wrestling and the long winded gang tackling. The last interview you made with him he seemed to want to expand on his philosophy about the game being all about tries and that kicks at goal held no value for him as an entertainment. I suspect he would like to speak out concerning these tactics but before he can someone has to ask the questions. If he just volunteered his opinion he could be accused of sour grapes. Could be a scoop for you Gaz.

Just a thought....................

Good question safers.

I'd also like to hear his opinion about the SL licensing system and whether he thinks it is better than relegation and promotion. I would also like to know his thoughts on expansionism and whether it should be pursued despite it reducing the quality and value of the SL competition.

Mr Skents....Next time you interview Mr Smith could you ask him about what his view are of the *modern* game i.e. the arm grabbing, the wrestling and the long winded gang tackling. The last interview you made with him he seemed to want to expand on his philosophy about the game being all about tries and that kicks at goal held no value for him as an entertainment. I suspect he would like to speak out concerning these tactics but before he can someone has to ask the questions. If he just volunteered his opinion he could be accused of sour grapes. Could be a scoop for you Gaz.

Just a thought....................

That's a really good question, especially coming just after a reounding victory against one of the 2 sides that wrestles most in the tackle, and a week before playing the other one.

Stevo has just mentioned that O'Loughlin made 43 tackles last week. I wonder how many were as third or fourth man?