Lee Briers

No problems..he's still playing well enough to warrant another year. Don't forget...he's not a naughty boy anymore...He's the messiah.

Wouldn't class him as the messiah but I'll agree he's had a few good games so far this year however I wouldn't have given him a contract just yet (to early) and like I say every year we going to have to find a replacement soon as he wont last forever.

I suppose Myler has been given an extra year to gain experience from him as he's not yet ready to take over but if this time next year Myler still isn't ready then were going to have to look elsewhere as Briers cant keep signing one year deals.

Wouldn't class him as the messiah but I'll agree he's had a few good games so far this year however I wouldn't have given him a contract just yet (to early) and like I say every year we going to have to find a replacement soon as he wont last forever.

You jest?

Briers makes Warrington tick. Without him they are average. I thought you knew your rugby,

This Wire cant play without Briers is utter nonsense.

He is a component of the team and is just as important as everyone else in that team.

He was out for a spell last year and I think Wire won most games that he missed so thats the end of that.

This Wire cant play without Briers is utter nonsense.

He is a component of the team and is just as important as everyone else in that team.

He was out for a spell last year and I think Wire won most games that he missed so thats the end of that.

Agreed.

A few years ago maybe but nowadays were more than capable of coping, I personally would like to see a youngster brought through the ranks or Myler given a chance. People keep saying Myler hasn't proved this, he hasn't proved that yet all he's doing is playing a supporting role and until Briers leaves the club he'll always be playing that role.

Myler could be a quality player but in order to fulfil his potential he needs to be playing in a more controlling and demanding role within the team, he's had two years experience at the end of this year and if TS doesn't think he's ready then he might never be but he needs to be playing in Briers's position.

I would have preferred Briers to sign a player/coach contract as he want's to go into coaching anyway when he's finished so he would gain experience from that plus he'll be able to play if and when we need him, meanwhile we'd be able to give another youngster game time.