Squad Rotation

CP

I think we will see quite a few players being rested over the next couple of weeks so that we are fresh going into the Wigan game.

Hopefully Morley is ok and he can start to get some game time again so we can rest the likes of Harrison, Westwood and Carvell.

Michael Monaghan is also likely to be rested now Jon Clarke is back and I can see Hodgson being given a weeks rest too.

Think we might be seeing the likes of Mitchell and McCarthy too.

Apparantly Im spot on again.

Morley, both Monaghans and Hodgson will not be playing on friday.

Bridge will be at full back, Atkins is back and McCarthy and Mitchell will start on the bench.

Im soooooooooooo good :lol::lol:

All John Kear needs to say to his players that the Wire are fielding a side minus some of the big name players and considers you lot aren't worthy of his strongest side and his job is done. Wakefield aren't mugs despite losing some players, they beat the Frogs away which the Wire find difficult to do. I can see a banana skin coming up.

Apparantly Im spot on again.

Morley, both Monaghans and Hodgson will not be playing on friday.

Bridge will be at full back, Atkins is back and McCarthy and Mitchell will start on the bench.

Im soooooooooooo good :lol::lol:

Bridge is still a week away from full fitness so I cant see him playing at all never mind at full back... I also cant see Mick Monaghan missing out who has been our best player this season.

If your suggesting that we rest a few players as Wakefield will be a walk in the park then I think your wide of the mark, the pitch at Wakefield is the worst conditioned pitch this season and will not suit our fast expansive play whatsoever, TS would be stupid to leave out the likes of the Monaghans and Brett Hodgson (Even tho they picked up knocks on Saturday).

The game to rest players if at all is the week after when we play Quins at home, I expect to see the same starting 17 on Friday that played against Leeds on Saturday with Atkins being maybe the only possible change.

I disagree, out of the next two games the Wakey one is by far the easiest.

Lets see who is right or wrong come 8pm on friday.

After just watching Garys interview with Tony it seems that Bridgey is back along with Atkins. McCarthy and Mitchell will be involved too.

I fully expect Morley, Hodgson, Joel Monaghan and possibly Mick Monaghan to be out injured against Wakey. Obviously Anderson, Cooper and King remain out too.

Tony has said he will not risk players when there is no need to. Anyone carrying a knock will not be playing.

In Morleys case he is injured and will not play. Its not a case of resting him.

Joel Monaghan is carrying a knock and wont play. Mick Monaghan will be rested now Clarkey is back.

I believe Hodgson is also carrying a knock and will not play. Briers, Bridge or Benny can cover the kicking although I expect we will win the game even if we dont kick any goals :lol:

Anderson is having a minor op on his knee tomorrow and he will be out for a further 3-4 weeks. Such a blow as I think we need him when we play the pies on 25th March.

Squad rotation is what its all about. Its clear that Smith will field his strongest team for the likes of wigan, saints, leeds, Huddersfield and Hull KR. Whilst he will field teams good enough to win against the rest.

Squad rotation is what its all about. Its clear that Smith will field his strongest team for the likes of wigan, saints, leeds, Huddersfield and Hull KR. Whilst he will field teams good enough to win against the rest.

I'm always happy with whatever team TS picks - he'll always have his reasons for selecting the team he does and he has a decent track record in getting it right most of the time.

Cant give you the full team yet Gary, even im not that good :lol:

However, considering the Harlequinns result last night and their form so far in SL I would expect the strongest possible team for the Wolves.

Expect to see Morley, Hodgson and the Monaghan brothers back.

Atkins looks like he is going to be out for a few weeks so the key decision is who plays in the centres. Now Bridge is back and with Blythe and Evans playing so well its going to be a tough call.

The only way I can see all three playing is if Joel Monaghan needs an extra week to recover from his strain.

At this early stage I would go probably go with;

Hodgson

Riley

Evans

Blythe

J Monaghan

Myler

Briers

Morley

M Monaghan

Carvell

Westwood