Magic Bullet

Long John

It might help if they approached every game as if it was against Chester. Too much of this thinking they can win before the kick-off.

Agree with Woody's comments on the other thread.

Someone who knows where the ball is supposed to go, and a midfield general who can put his foot on the ball and have the time to look around.

I think I have to agree with what has been said on this and other threads,

We need a midfield general, who has time to look around and pass the ball, preferably to a town player.

We definitely need a replacement for Evo, the strike force has been a little ?short? of penetration in the last three matches.

Without a change in form we are in danger of slipping down the table and out of contention.

I think I have to agree with what has been said on this and other threads,

We need a midfield general, who has time to look around and pass the ball, preferably to a town player.

We definitely need a replacement for Evo, the strike force has been a little ?short? of penetration in the last three matches.

Without a change in form we are in danger of slipping down the table and out of contention.

The team needs to start scoring goals - simple!