Female referees

Egbert

Just heard that two TV football commentators have been suspended for making sexist comments about a female referee's interpretation of the offside rule.

"Well what do they expect? If they get involved in a sport that no normal woman would want to get involved in, they have only themselves to blame!"

Not my comment, I hasten to add, but my wife's!

But, honestly, if anyone wants to unfavourably compare my ability at cooking, ironing, sewing or even, say, netball, with that of a woman, I will not complain.

To quote one of the commentators (who were not live on air, incidentally) "The game's gone mad!" Together with the rest of the world.

Woman Official 1 Sky Gobbins 0

Keys and Gray are well past their sell by dates and should be replaced.

Who by for example?

It was off air as been said. Sky should NOT have joined in the media feeding frenzy.

If that was the way of the world, we posters would be locked up for our comments. :roll:

Woman Official 1 Sky Gobbins 0

Keys and Gray are well past their sell by dates and should be replaced.

Who by for example?

Keys needs to be replaced by someone who listens to the answers without interruption when he has asked a question. Jeff Stelling would be a good replacement. He has a personality whereas Keys is a smug, bland numpty.

Anyone with a smaller ego and less of the "I know best" should replace Gray, anyone really. He thrives on controversy when he has checked his umpteenth angle and I am sick to death of him telling us what players should have done. The man is a total gobbin.

All football commentaters and pundits (and I do mean ALL) should be sacked forthwith, tout suite and immediately, with no arguement or chance of appeal. There is not a single one of them who is worth a light. Football matches on TV should be watched as they would be as if you were there in person. If you had some self opinionated pillock sat next to you at the match pontificating the way these so called "experts" do would you put up with it or tell them to pontificate off?

I rest my case. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm serious about getting rid of them overpaid pillocks mind :evil::evil::evil: