charity match

Aaron

i have been on the chorley forum and they have put forward an idea to their fans about a fans v fans match with chester and that has given me an idea to hold our own fans v fans match with a local team or something for charity and to promote the image of the club etc

Also on the note of promoting the club image if we could get a few representitives going round local schools etc and maybe helping with SOCCER SCHOOLS or just trying to get fans down :)

All good stuff - just not enough hours in the day when the club is being run by volunteers.

We are actually hoping to get someone co-ordinating with the schools in the New Year.

Reagrding the fans v fans idea - we are trying to keep the number of game son the pitch to the bare minimum to protect it throughout the season.

i agree we shouldn't use the pitch but i am trying to organise a game with the chorley fans and on their forum they look set to make a proper team with kits transport etc but if i could get a game with them would anyone be interested

Also i feel the player v fans idea is a good one seen as i came up with that last year :P but it never happened so hopefully after the last match of this season we could organise that for then :)

Count me in sherza. Would probobly get most publicity and support if we did it for a charity like help for heroes or something well known like that.

Perhaps we could contact the Warrington Wolves and get them to sort out a supporters XI to play ours. Might well get more publicity in media that way

dont think fans v fans is a good idea defo not against chorley fans after they give us all death threats after the game last week maybe again solford (sorry the dont have any fans) maybe just town fans v town fans or try and get some celbrties down like they did like 2 years ago hollyoaks v warrington do that , this way more money will be generated through food, enterance of ?1, etc etc

yh that would be good i help out at the wolves foundation what are a charity they would push the event, they would get a team together from the foundation and they would get flyers done, posters, promote the event they would bring wolfie down a few player and the challange cup trophie so it would be a good family day out ! needs alot of planning better of doing when it better weather