Warrington Town v Chorley tonight

Gary

Big test tonight and hoepfully a big Cantilever Park crowd.

Get on down and support your town team!

Kick off 7.45pm.

Chorley will be bringing a couple of hundred so should be a great atmosphere under the floodlights.

Admission ?7 adults ?4 concessions including unemployed, ?2 for 16 and under, Under 12s FREE! :D

what an amazing game by fare the best team performance of the whole season at the least 3 clearences off the line and about 10 chances on goal and at least 3 penetly calls ow well a wins a win come on !!!!

tomo = world class

salmon = better of the bench lifts the team

duffy = solid

pritch = AMAZING !!!

COME ON UP THE MIGHTY TOWN

WON 1-0 !

I wish you would stop doing that. Let's get back in to the winning habit. The rest will take care of itself. People don't need to go into matches worrying about the play-offs.

Don't see anything wrong with having ambition and desire Peter.

I expect it of every player who pulls on the Warrington Town shirt and am not afraid of saying it.

No one needs to go into a game worrying about the play offs as long as they show desire andc ommitment. It has been our goal from day one after all the hard work done by everyone connected with the club.

If the team show that kind of form and desire week in week out they won't be far off when the fat lady sings.

Now come on lets be positive :lol::wink:

Briliant performance by the whole team last night but man of the match for me was Pritch. Kept us in the game with some terrific saves. Lets hope the tide has turned and we`re into a winning streek. Keep it up lads.

Bring on Trafford on Saturday.

Ian

I wish you would stop doing that. Let's get back in to the winning habit. The rest will take care of itself. People don't need to go into matches worrying about the play-offs.

I expect it of every player who pulls on the Warrington Town shirt and am not afraid of saying it.

No one needs to go into a game worrying about the play offs as long as they show desire andc ommitment. It has been our goal from day one after all the hard work done by everyone connected with the club.

If the team show that kind of form and desire week in week out they won't be far off when the fat lady sings.

Psychology not your strong point then.

I am positive and also a realist.

As long as the manager wants it, it will follow that the players want it otherwise they won't be there long.

Everyone knows the hard work done and being done at the club, and also the ambition of those involved.

I just think(imo) that we should take each game as it comes and start thinkiing about playoffs in February, not before.

One cuckoo, doesn't make a summer. Town win one game, and the headlines suddenly become the play-offs? At the moment. hard work and results are needed to play catch-up.

And I take exception to a Liverpool supporter telling me to be positive. :shock::roll:

Come on the Yellows. :P

Psychology not your strong point then.

I am positive and also a realist.

As long as the manager wants it, it will follow that the players want it otherwise they won't be there long.

Everyone knows the hard work done and being done at the club, and also the ambition of those involved.

I just think(imo) that we should take each game as it comes and start thinkiing about playoffs in February, not before.

One cuckoo, doesn't make a summer. Town win one game, and the headlines suddenly become the play-offs? At the moment. hard work and results are needed to play catch-up.

And I take exception to a Liverpool supporter telling me to be positive. :shock::roll:

I think what has been achieved at Warrington Town in the past couple of years is a little more than one cuckoo! :roll:

Joey said from day one that the goal this season was the play offs and I am 110 per cent behind him and the players with that desire and ambition.

I think everyone is 100% behind the lads and management at the club and believe that the play offs are a real possibility this season.

The only thing that worries me as a supporter is the fact it is clearly obvious we can match and beat the better teams in this league but we struggle against the weaker teams and this may be our downfall at the end of the season.

The Team needs to rise above the weaker teams and play like they did last night every week for a confidence boost, why they go down to playing similar style to the opposition standards I dont know.

Everyone who has watched the big games this season will know what I am saying, we need to go out and beat the weaker teams, not comfortably but just be positive with the way we play and the confidence will grow.

I think what has been achieved at Warrington Town in the past couple of years is a little more than one cuckoo! :roll:

Joey said from day one that the goal this season was the play offs and I am 110 per cent behind him and the players with that desire and ambition.

The cuckoo quote was about winning one game, NOT about the last couple of years.

Given your poo predictions I would have thought discretion should be the buzz word.

Come on Insider your quick to criticise on the teams poor perfomances, surely your man enough to eat humble pie and give praise when deserved.

Ian

Humble pie eaten - Chorley are a top team - but don't be too deluded as they rested a few of their better players for the big FA Trophy game on Saturday and played a reserve keeper :roll:

just face it we are a good side but have had a bad run recently i am as i believe many of our fans are a 110% behind our management and feel that play-offs aren't too far away.

what i dont like is the slanderous comments made on chorley fc's forum saying that our fans spat at theirs what a load of rubbish it was them spitting at us and no-one can argue with me cause it was ME that THEY spat at

Come on Insider your quick to criticise on the teams poor perfomances, surely your man enough to eat humble pie and give praise when deserved.

Ian

Humble pie eaten - Chorley are a top team - but don't be too deluded as they rested a few of their better players for the big FA Trophy game on Saturday and played a reserve keeper :roll:

Respect to you Insider. It was an enjoyable game to watch, credit to both teams, end to end football with both teams creating chances. With Warrington the underdogs on recent form I would of been happy to come away with a draw, but as lady luck had it we managed to scrape a win.

Certainly not deluded, but if we do continue to play as we did against Chorley theres every chance of making the play offs.

Ian

what i dont like is the slanderous comments made on chorley fc's forum saying that our fans spat at theirs what a load of rubbish it was them spitting at us and no-one can argue with me cause it was ME that THEY spat at

Shareeza,

Theres celebration and celebration after scoring a goal but the way you celebrated in taunting the opposing fans,was lucky they only spat at you.

Ian

Shareeza,

Theres celebration and celebration after scoring a goal but the way you celebrated in taunting the opposing fans,was lucky they only spat at you.

Ian

Perhaps they need a little bit of adult supervision Ian :roll::wink:

Shareeza,

Ian

Perhaps they need a little bit of adult supervision Ian :roll::wink:

too noisy down that end for me Gary :roll:

Ian

I would just like to say and confirm that on Tuesday night not one of our Fans behaved out of order, they were all behaved and not provoked or even enticed the Chorley fans in any matter. Yes understand at times we got a little over the top but in good nature and credit we had some fans who gave us some competition.

We were in the right to celebrate a last minute winner the way we did, yes some people find it offensive but if it was the other way around it would only have happened to us. And we all need to take it on the chin if it does happen and not react.

Having read the reports on the Chorley forum (which I may say is not even worth bothering about other teams) I will say I think they have far worse problems to worry about than just a made up 'spat' story. If they have 'Fans' that assault match officials and disrupt matches I think this one is best left alone and look forward to tomorrows game.

Just like every team they were saw losers, we are when we lose!! lets face it atleast the club has some passionate supporters instead of the players celebrating with no-one watching.

Nothing to do with footy..........

Ian... If go to your profile page and scroll down to the 'preferences' and tick the 'Always allow BB Code' option then when you quote people in future it will display correctly :wink:

I just tweaked your existing posts so they are now ok but you need to change it from your end for future posts...

Ta Dizzy ( annoying moderator :lol::wink: )

.... now back to footy :D