Town V Ossett

Ian

Hope you have got your ticket for Chester game!

Big season ahead and hopefully we can start with a win.

I have been impressed by Gavin salmon in the pre-season games and suspect he could top the goal charts this season.

Yes I`ve got my ticket for the Chester game and by the looks of it Gavin did`nt dissapoint. Well done to the lads, great result. Will be there to shout you on on Tuesday.

Ian

Hope you have got your ticket for Chester game!

That's just reminded me (Peter T's going to tease me now for posting in the footy section :lol: )

How much do kids tickets cost for Tuesdays Chester Match ? (age 15 and 16)

Ta :D

No concessions for Tuesday and already nearly SOLD OUT.

There has been a lot of additonal expense in staging this game so could not afford concessions - although all our season ticket holders got free tickets.

A "kids" season ticket is ?20 which got them a free ticket for Tuesday.

Tickets for the match are ?7 and only a few left.

Thanks Gary :D:wink:

They've already got tickets sorted but I promised to post the money we owed through someones letterbox tonight and I couldn't get hold of them to check how much :oops:

?14 it is then... not a problem... apart from the fact I'm late now :lol::D

Thanks Gary :D:wink:

They've already got tickets sorted but I promised to post the money we owed through someones letterbox tonight and I couldn't get hold of them to check how much :oops:

?14 it is then... not a problem... apart from the fact I'm late now :lol::D

Hope they are going to beocme regular fans - if so a ?20 season ticket is great value.

Just wondering which letter bix you are posting the money through - i take it you know a club official or a tout! :shock:

I got my wires crossed it was only 1 ticket (not two) and that was for a 16 year old. The other lad already has his.

Is the season ticket still ?20 for a 16 year old if so that is very good value for money.

I will buy him one to make up for the fact that I refuse to pay the ?121 for his next Wolves season ticket. Thats double the price of what we paid in February for this seasons. :evil:

Anyway back to your footy... I don't know any club officials but the chap at the pub must do or he wouldn't have been able to get everyone tickets. :roll:

How come you print your club tickets in blue and orange though? I always thoughy Warr Town were blue and yellow like the wolves. And why do you use ronald mcdonnald in a footy top holding a hot dog and pint of beer as the logo on the tickets... bit odd don't you think ? :lol::wink:

I got my wires crossed it was only 1 ticket (not two) and that was for a 16 year old. The other lad already has his.

Is the season ticket still ?20 for a 16 year old if so that is very good value for money.

I will buy him one to make up for the fact that I refuse to pay the ?121 for his next Wolves season ticket. Thats double the price of what we paid in February for this seasons. :evil:

Anyway back to your footy... I don't know any club officials but the chap at the pub must do or he wouldn't have been able to get everyone tickets. :roll:

How come you print your club tickets in blue and orange though? I always thoughy Warr Town were blue and yellow like the wolves. And why do you use ronald mcdonnald in a footy top holding a hot dog and pint of beer as the logo on the tickets... bit odd don't you think ? :lol::wink:

Under 12s FREE (Other than Chester game)

Under 16s ?2 a game or ?20 season ticket

WCI students FREE (But need ticket for Chester game)

WBT Saver card holders FREE (But need ticket for Chester game)

Adults ?7

Concessions ?4

All in all good value.

Eh ?

So how much is a season ticket for a 16 year old (who isn't under 16)... is he an Adult :? and what a WCI Student ?

Which group comes under the 'concessions' category? or that just old wrinklies... or could I get one of those for being rather thick and having to ask :oops:

Had the same issue with golf today... adults and juniors price but no mention of what age a junior becomes and adult :?

Time for bed I think :lol::wink: