Dizzy

Would you pay 20p to use the new bus station toilets  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay 20p to use the new bus station toilets

• Yes I would pay and wouldn't mind
    • Yes I would pay but would begrudge it
    • No I wouldn't pay and would look for other toilets
    • No I wouldn't pay I would go home
    • No I wouldn't pay I would pee behind a tree :)
    • I will start shopping elsewhere
    • Couldn't care less either way
    • Other (please state)

I voted "other" because I wouldn't mind paying as long as the toilets are manned and looked after and kept clean and as non smelly as possible!

I was in London a few weekends ago and in the Trocadero centre the cost for a pee was ?1.00

Remember in a lot of European countries, there is a plate outside where tips are left for the toilet attendant so it is hardly anything new

Nice one Evils :lol::lol::lol::lol::oops:

In reply to your comment BazJ..... ?1 for a pee flippin heck :shock: but then again the cost of everything is mad in London.

As for the european tips plates surely it is optional wether you tip (pay) or not :wink:

To "be public" and accessible, it would seem that public toilets should be free at the point of use; some folk may have medical problems that require an urgent trip to the bog, so I don't think charging is helpfull. Also the lack of "free" public toilets somewhat diminishes the arguements against folk p-ing all over the town centre. :shock:

To "be public" and accessible, it would seem that public toilets should be free at the point of use; some folk may have medical problems that require an urgent trip to the bog, so I don't think charging is helpfull. Also the lack of "free" public toilets somewhat diminishes the arguements against folk p-ing all over the town centre. :shock:

hell, Obs agrees with me yesterday, and I have to say, I agree with this 100% today.

Someone rush outside and check the moon, make sure you take your camera!!

no need to go outside to check it just have to look at my super duper new clock that is linked to the time signal via a radio so is never wrong (yeah i will have to wait and see about that) with built in temperature display and moon phase.

moon is in about three quarter phase, does not show the colour though so it may have a bluish tinge to it when it shows it's face later on. :lol:

I completely agree with what Obs said too :shock:

However, I have just looked at the interactive floor map of the new golden square shopping centre and it shows other toilets in the 'blue zone' down escalator near Debenhams/Sports Direct and aslo near Thomas Cook in the old fish market area.

Soooooo....... maybe by charging for the bus station loos they will actually be enticing bus passengers who may just be passing through to venture into the golden square shopping area to use the free loos..... and maybe they will do a bit of shopping whilst they are in there :wink: OK so maybe not :lol:

Seems odd to charge for one set of loos and not the other two though... UNLESS :shock::shock: